Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lilmacs

Nooooo like watch the boobs too and all of sudden she’s six pack central after bringing out a fitness app, work defo done! Could have gotten inch loss work it’s like a machine that sends electric currents and breaks down fat faster, no recovery time from that! Plus proper coke would also bring down ur weight😂

Attachments

Reactions: 3

hunhunhun1

Chatty Member
Ellie is going for the King Charles II of Spain look. Habsburger jaws are coming into fashion again, haven’t you heard?
View attachment 917120
This has cracked me right up 😂😂😂

Please report back…I need to know if “bulldog chic” needs to be incorporated into my photos!🤞🏽🤞🏽
Definitely made my jawline razor sharp in some angles, will I do it in pictures? Absolutely not cos I’ll look like a massive tit 😂

• Haha

lauhlauhlauh

Chatty Member
No baby this is so embarrassing 🤣🤣

Sorry if these are getting annoying I just want to help other girls recognise signs of photoshop so you stop comparing yourselves to these deceitful influencers. As you can see the edge of the shower has shifted over a fair few inches 👀 this is an AD, in some countries this would have been illegal as she’s not declared facetune.
And the massive blurry patch next to her! So obvious!

jazzie88

Yeah comments are gone for me too! She might have deleted them could be embarrassed for taking him back again🙄
TBH in the big picture of things, there’s no reason to be embarrassed if you’re okay with it…that’s your life & you’re the one who has to live with your decisions…honestly who cares what strangers think about it! Having said that, maybe they wouldn’t feel embarrassed if they were a little more guarded with every single squabble/fight/argument/disagreement…etc. & didn’t go from 0 to 100 to 0 with nothing in between…the constant extreme on both ends of the spectrum has got to be tiring!

Savannahheaven

By the look of Lee’s stories I think the Odolls birthday pendant wasn’t from Claire’s Accessories after all!! They must read on here so much. The proving they do from what the read on here is just unreal!!!

• Haha

Mrsoreilly

VIP Member
Brother Leigh also didn’t repost any of the stories that Daisey put on the other night telling her she missed and loved her. That’s odd as well as she usually would respond

jazzie88

Also funny how Daisy only posts stories of missing brother Leigh when her and actual Lee only break up. If I was brother Leigh I’d tell her to get fucked
I don’t know about this…I’ve seen Daisey post tons of “I miss you” “this is our song” “can’t wait to see you”…etc posts to Leigh even on nights where she’s been out with Lee. I couldn’t help but notice Leigh wasn’t at Daisey’s birthday dinner which I thought was odd. My theory is that Leigh is single & doesn’t like Daisey being in a relationship since she’s not in one herself. I could be totally wrong but that’s what it seems like to me.

Reactions: 2

Gossipdarling

totally! Liz has class and charisma that the Otrolls will never have. When I saw that Boux photoshoot it triggered me to realise she looks like the same age bracket as Liz.

Wow, for once I’m speechless! 😂😱Liz Hurley is obviously in a COMPLETELY different league and class from Ellie but it’s uncanny the 40 something vibes when she’s just 25!! 😱😱😱

lilmacs

Ya I only said it the other day there’s not much interaction with brother Leigh and daisey