Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ShannonLondon

Someone should make a larosa thread, who is her baby daddy? She is one beautiful women. I believe her partner passed very young the story is extremely sad
Yeah she was apparently with Quey Saunders and he was killed at a petrol station by his cousin. There was major drama because she posted about him obviously being her boyfriend of years but so did a handful of other girls. His family came out and said he wasn't in a relationship at the time he passed away. I follow one of the other girls he was seeing Jaime-L33 N3ls0n

• Wow
Reactions: 3

Jeronimo

I’ve only just come across tattle an skipped through 14 threads clicking on random pages so may be miles behind or off lol.. but Lee was with Larosa for quite a while to be fair and were very low key, she then got with Alf after the split, him and henry (in the pics posted) were pals of Lee’s and he was quickly warned off. (Henry then got with alfies ex but that’s another story). She offed to Marbella Where she lives now Permanent. She keeps on the good side of his mam and sister the same reason daisey did. Alfie on other hand should have knew better the Ibiza booked wedding was never going to happen. Lee’s a lovely boy on the right side of him, he may seam like nothing but god forbid you cross that family. Theyre low profile now but I promise you they are probably still one of the most modern day dangerous families to come from Ireland, with all the trouble they probably would not bother but if they wanted to.. there would be hell. He’s probably the only person to put her in her place but he hates the fake edited stuff and always kept fairly quiet so I’ve no genuinely NO idea what drew him to her. Unless she’s just so obsessed he thinks of it as a game, His mams a really lovely grounded woman so I’m VERY surprised she takes to her. I’m just confused as to what on earth he sees in her,
Huh?! This post is REALlY hard to follow 🤷‍♂️ Alfie and Larosa had a wedding booked in Ibiza but split up because he was warned off?! Why would Lee care?
Alfie’s father is loaded as well so why would he would care about a little warning?

• Wow

lauhlauhlauh

Chatty Member
I’ve been wondering why she’s been posting relentlessly this last few days… it’s all for Lee’s benefit.

Also has anyone else noticed the sudden influx of positive reviews for her Fitness with Daisey App? No actual written reviews but she’s gained a lot of 4 and 5 star ratings all of a sudden 🧐

DelilahRose92

Anyone notice yesterday morning Lee had loads of stories on wishing daisey a happy bday and now they’re deleted and it’s posted on his wall? I wonder if she made him do that 😂😂

Babii1234

I think daisey looks a lot happier, lee has clearly been good for her as much as I hate to say it she is growing on me 😂

jazzie88

What does everyone think of this announcement on Fitness with Daisy recruiting two new PTs, The Hatton Twins? I wonder if it’s to give the app some credibility as she doesn’t have any clout in the fitness world and/or bring some of their clients and followers with them?
I don’t know them but it’s often smart to recruit a more experienced partner when running a business. If they’re legit then kudos that Daisey found someone credible to participate. The jury’s still out for me on this whole venture but I do wish her well & loads of success…I’m just unsure of its likelihood.

blubelle

In a way I'm glad she's out with joey etc you can tell daisy is dying for love, I get the feeling she wasn't treated as respectful as she wanted and the going back and fourth yes is sad but she's only what 22 or something, that to me shows she's extremely insecure so I pity her in that sense. Now I get she's a full balloon head and the gram is a little much for me.