Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jazzie88

i think that if your not from dublin / ireland, people won't get it. There has been so much killings gone on over the years because of the two gangs, people who aren't from here really just don't get the full story, it's really not over reacting but definitely something to comment on i think🤷🏽‍♀️ don't even think Daisy herself knows the extent of the gangs over the years

didn't mean to say that twice
The repeat happens to me too sometimes…as far as the “danger,” my point was that it wouldn’t have to be in Dublin…if it was really a get got situation, that could happen anywhere! As I said before, whether it be Dublin or Dubai, walking down the street or sitting at your house…if someone wants to get you, they will & won’t care where it is! If you’re truly in harms way, you will be there no matter where you are!🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3

hunhunhun1

Chatty Member
Honestly!! It’s scary how normalised editing is now. I remember seeing this girl on a fashion page I follow and thinking she looked like Daisey. I realise now it’s cause they use the same face filter on faceapp.
And they all have the same filler and filler placement in the face

I’m in a heap 😂😂😂 Girl you wasn’t with him, then don’t talk about my lee please take your head out off the cartels arse and wash your face you daft cunt
Where’s all these rumours suddenly come from I’m confused is there actually proof of him and other girls or is it all just hear say? And what did you tag them in??

jazzie88

So let me get this straight…if one of them fights with and/or breaks up with their boyfriend, the other does it too as a sign of solidarity??? Is it some weird pact or something? I get the “family over everything” mantra you guys have but this ain’t it girls!🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

lilmacs

😂😂😂 This commentary keeps coming up & it will never stop being hilarious to me!😂😂 It doesn’t matter if they’re in Dublin, Dubai or wherever…if someone wants harm done to them for whatever reason or to get back at whomever, it can/would happen anywhere! The fact that Daisey is certainly not this man’s first girlfriend & all of his exes are alive & well should be enough to put this silly narrative to bed! Just because I’m not from the UK & haven’t really heard of them doesn’t mean I’m naive…gang banging isn’t exclusive to you guys! But the fact that there’s so many over reactive comments about this subject shows me y’all watch too many movies!
😂😂😂 ok relax no one said daisey was getting shot I just said I wouldn’t be strolling around Dublin with a crime boss son, just my opinion I don’t claim that we are ‘gang bangers’ here 😂😂😂

hunhunhun1

Chatty Member
Ellie needs to stop with the jaw if she keeps going she’ll be able to eat an apple through a letterbox
Is that her actual jaw or has she photoshopped it to look like that? I can’t imagine why anyone would want some a prominent underbite

• Haha

lilmacs

Look opinions are opinions, daiseys parents know who the byrnes are and the kinahans at that and they don’t seem to care ( obviously don’t know what goes on behind closed doors) but it seems daisey hasn’t actually been at home in awhile

polosh

I don’t get why people would buy fake followers and likes, when you can grow organically, from hard work