Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
They’ve both just gotten so weird. Your followers aren’t there for your sublime messages and if you don’t want the ✨insta✨ Relationship private stories are a thing you know.

Reactions: 4

hunhunhun1

Chatty Member
Daisy’s fitness app launch day has been abit of a damp squib. No post from Ellie and she’s barely mentioned it on her regular stories

kiyu

in 3 2 1

I love Salvador Dali’s work
I wasn't sure anyone would know who he was ☺ brilliant artist who I hadn't thought of for a very long time so thanks O'Donnell's for reminding me 😅

🙄 They'll probably think it's a compliment being likened to a price of art in anycase 🤣

jazzie88

Why is no one talking about this?! Why are people in her comments trying to act like some random person has messaged her hate? Why has she posted this when her mum follows her? I have sooo many questions. It’s clearly Lee insinuating she shouldn’t wear her hair like that cos it makes it look like she’s ready to dish out oral sex 🤣
I saw yesterday she responded to someone that it was sarcasm because that’s his favorite way for her to wear it. Until I read your post, I never thought about it being akin to BJ prep😳😳😬😬 But that’s hilarious!😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3

jazzie88

Because it’s stuff they have been sent for FREE from company’s and paid to post pictures wearing it, there’s a big site here in the UK where a lot of influencers actually donate their FREE CLOTHES to and this website sells it for very cheap and donates all earnings to charities. I also know there’s a few who give bags full of the stuff to charity shops etc. I just think it’s very bad taste for people who post about their RICH lifestyle to then be selling cheap tat and keeping the money.. I guess it’s just not something I’d personally do, if it’s something you’d do then fair enough but not my cup of tea. There’s a big difference between selling a gold watch worth thousands compared to selling cheap shit from PLT for like £15, when they’re apparently “rich” and live a “lavish” lifestyle..if that’s the case surely £15 here & there from Depop doesn’t mean shit to them? Of course it’s their stuff and they are entitled to do what they want, doesn’t mean I have to agree with their choices? I guess if I was in a situation where I was being given endless amounts of clothing I would take any opportunity to donate it to some kind of cause, but that’s just me.. You’re unclear on the problem because you would do the same as them so you’re not going to understand my point of view🤷🏻‍♀️
You don’t know me, nor what I would do so me not “understanding” your point is an incorrect statement. I understand your point just fine…you think you’re somehow in a position where you’re allowed to dictate how others conduct themselves to meet some standard of conduct that you’ve set! I’m not the morality police…it is not my job nor my business what someone else does with their own stuff or their own money! Is it wonderful when people are charitable with their time/money/efforts??? Absolutely but it’s not my place to decide if they are or aren’t charitable “enough!” *Spoiler Alert* there will always be someone with more than you & always someone with less! Just live YOUR life how you see fit & don’t place expectations upon others, you’ll be a much more content person!

• Haha

vitamintea

I feel quite bad for her that her boyfriend disrespects her so badly but she doesn’t have it in her to leave. She must have really bad confidence issues
I think she’s obsessed with the status of having a boyfriend, particularly one who’s a teenie weenie bit known on the influencer scene or whatever it is he does. I think she genuinely hates being single

Mrsoreilly

VIP Member
I think they’re bored and trolling cos Daisey has done the same, bless them🤧

Why would they do that though? Makes them look so childish and pathetic.

Most likely Jay and Ellie have had another row, they don’t seem to be able to go too long without one