O’Donnell sisters #14 Two O’Dummies still photoshopping their tummies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can I take it personally we’re all strangers on the internet 😂 if u read the thread u are up to date on what is happening so u can’t really miss things aaaand u have questioned my opinion more then once hence why I asked
Dont worry babe think we’ve all been “targeted” by Big Bad Jaz😂😂

I get what you mean about the control thing, especially cos we’ve seen how “show off” Daisey usually is about her previous relationships, you can just tell she’s itching to post any relationship themed photos she can and he’s deffo in the background like “nah stop posting tit”, could be because he doesn’t want people in his business..ORRRRR that he doesn’t want other girls knowing he’s “official” with her..ORRRRR point blank doesn’t wanna be a part of her obsessive face tuning😂 who knows

Reactions: 5
Bev's last comment 'dictating your hair now are they?' 😂 I'm scarlet for her.

She is relentless with the comments on every post
I find it so weird how she’s a middle aged woman obsessed with the O’Dolls. She puts them on her stories saying how proud she is of them and all sorts.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I find it so weird how she’s a middle aged woman obsessed with the O’Dolls. She puts them on her stories saying how proud she is of them and all sorts.
She is HUGELY invested! And very proud of them. Tagging the mother and all - 'you girls are amazing, isn't that right @nicolaod?' WTF Bev!

And another guy...seems to be a religious fanatic from America. I've tried to read his posts and decipher what he is actually trying to say...but to no avail.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Dont worry babe think we’ve all been “targeted” by Big Bad Jaz😂😂

I get what you mean about the control thing, especially cos we’ve seen how “show off” Daisey usually is about her previous relationships, you can just tell she’s itching to post any relationship themed photos she can and he’s deffo in the background like “nah stop posting tit”, could be because he doesn’t want people in his business..ORRRRR that he doesn’t want other girls knowing he’s “official” with her..ORRRRR point blank doesn’t wanna be a part of her obsessive face tuning😂 who knows
I think it’s something to do with that paragraph that girl left on Daiseys photo about Lee chasing other girls last week as thats when they unfollowed again and stopped posting together.

He obviously fxck’s girls every time they break up (wasn’t he having threesomes with his mate too?) and I bet she’s sick of people publicly saying/knowing that as she’s all about image. He’s probably worried more girls will reach out to Daisey which is maybe why they’re so on and off, bet a few hurt girls have told her what he’s up to. If they hide the relationship, the less likely all this dirty laundry will be aired. They both need to be single.

Reactions: 4
Bless Bev!! Tbf, Daisey has replied to Bev many times but Ellie never has! I know tattlers offer paint Daisey as the worst of the two but I think deep down she has a heart. Ellie is just so cold and never acknowledges Bev…speaks volumes about their personalities

Reactions: 12
She is HUGELY invested! And very proud of them. Tagging the mother and all - 'you girls are amazing, isn't that right @nicolaod?' WTF Bev!

And another guy...seems to be a religious fanatic from America. I've tried to read his posts and decipher what he is actually trying to say...but to no avail.
You guys make me so curious about this lady…she seems stalkery!😬😬😬 I’ve clearly not paid attention. But the craziest I’ve seen was the guy I stumbled across in her comments who’s currently in prison…that is still so wild to me😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Why is no one talking about this?! Why are people in her comments trying to act like some random person has messaged her hate? Why has she posted this when her mum follows her? I have sooo many questions. It’s clearly Lee insinuating she shouldn’t wear her hair like that cos it makes it look like she’s ready to dish out oral sex 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Why is no one talking about this?! Why are people in her comments trying to act like some random person has messaged her hate? Why has she posted this when her mum follows her? I have sooo many questions. It’s clearly Lee insinuating she shouldn’t wear her hair like that cos it makes it look like she’s ready to dish out oral sex 🤣
I saw yesterday she responded to someone that it was sarcasm because that’s his favorite way for her to wear it. Until I read your post, I never thought about it being akin to BJ prep😳😳😬😬 But that’s hilarious!😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Daisey: sucks dick once

• Haha
Reactions: 2
the weird thing is, the photo is ON HER SIDE OF THE CONVERSATION. This means she has sent it to someone and he/she has replied.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yes but why would he react so weird lol
Because I genuinely think they have a super weird relationship. If I send pics of myself to my boyfriend he wouldn’t tell me to duck off and ask me why I was wearing my hair like x or wearing a y dress. Just weird and controlling behaviour

Reactions: 5
No respectable practitioner would inject lips with this much migration. It’s noticeable in all her photos and even right after injecting and no it’s not swelling.

Also she goes so out of her way to be like it’s only 0.4 or last time it was only 0.5 like nobody cares how much you have it’s about the finished result, 1ml dissapears in most people’s lips anyway. So desperate to push this false narrative that she’s a natural beauty and therefore better than other women.

Attachments

Reactions: 14
No respectable practitioner would inject lips with this much migration. It’s noticeable in all her photos and even right after injecting and no it’s not swelling.

Also she goes so out of her way to be like it’s only 0.4 or last time it was only 0.5 like nobody cares how much you have it’s about the finished result, 1ml dissapears in most people’s lips anyway. So desperate to push this false narrative that she’s a natural beauty and therefore better than other women.
According to the practitioners instagram page she had something done earlier this year which Daisey failed to mention on her own page 🐸
☕🐸

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.