Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jazzie88

I will say that it’s very telling & quite sad that Roxy is so much more supportive to Daisey than her own sister is. I constantly see Rox hyping everyone’s ventures up & being a huge cheerleader. I think Roxy being that way is great, don’t get me wrong. I just think it’s insane that Ellie can’t be bothered. But then again, I’ve seen Daisey hype plenty of people up in various things…never seen Ellie praise anything/anyone unless it’s something to do with herself! Dare I say, I think she’s very jealous! Daisey has the personality..Ellie is tree bark! Daisey has more of a normal & seemingly fun relationship..Ellie has to pick fights with her bf for anyone to even notice her!

Reactions: 14

vitamintea

Don’t know why she ever thought it would work out for them when Lee dumped her for 6 months whilst she tried to worm her way back through the dog and his sister. Normal functioning couples don’t need to break up and get back together, they have their disagreements and work through them without ending things, it’s pathetic, especially beyond 18/19. Daisey needs therapy, I’ve had it, nothing to be ashamed of but it helps with validation issues. She’s got a bad ego and will never be happy until she’s stops chasing more fame, beauty, status, this fake insta life. She needs to find her self worth within herself and not temporary, outside sources.

I will add, I do feel sorry for her to an extent. I’ve been harsh in the past about their photoshopping etc which I stand by as these girls think they’re better than everyone (you can be beautiful and successful and still be a nice person) buuuut it must be really hard to find someone genuine to date in their position.

99% of men will only chase them for their looks and want to treat them as an accessory and not get to know them on a deeper level or respect them as a human being. I can imagine most men only want to bed them particularly as they post very raunchy photos with little substance attracting the worst of the worst. I very much respect that Daisey doesn’t sleep around and guards herself in that way as doing that can damage your self esteem, as long as she stops thinking she’s better than those who choose to do so.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13

xcbxx

The most damaging thing is her posture wtf, her poor back, her attempts to try and have an arse is embarrassing, she’s going on about losing weight but still wants to have this image of a “gym arse”. As someone who trains especially glute/thigh area I’d be devastated if I’d lost weight and all the hard work put into gaining muscle.. She goes on about all this weight training she does..so how has she not gained muscle weight? She gained weight last year and should’ve put that to her advantage by growing the area she’s so insistent on having (arse), losing weight won’t do her any favours if she’s wanting this gym bum
yes i totally agree, she doesn't make sense she wants to be skinny but with a big bum and doesn't wanna gain weight ugh i just can't believe she can run an app with no qualifications and has no interest in doing like a course or something, mad what ur mammy and daddy's money can do isn't it 🙄🙄 melt

bxiley

Anyone else weirded out by her using a filter on that baby? One that literally gives the baby eyelashes, a contoured nose and pouty lips.

• Angry
  • Sick

Jawbreaker

I’ve only just come across tattle an skipped through 14 threads clicking on random pages so may be miles behind or off lol.. but Lee was with Larosa for quite a while to be fair and were very low key, she then got with Alf after the split, him and henry (in the pics posted) were pals of Lee’s and he was quickly warned off. (Henry then got with alfies ex but that’s another story). She offed to Marbella Where she lives now Permanent. She keeps on the good side of his mam and sister the same reason daisey did. Alfie on other hand should have knew better the Ibiza booked wedding was never going to happen. Lee’s a lovely boy on the right side of him, he may seam like nothing but god forbid you cross that family. Theyre low profile now but I promise you they are probably still one of the most modern day dangerous families to come from Ireland, with all the trouble they probably would not bother but if they wanted to.. there would be hell. He’s probably the only person to put her in her place but he hates the fake edited stuff and always kept fairly quiet so I’ve no genuinely NO idea what drew him to her. Unless she’s just so obsessed he thinks of it as a game, His mams a really lovely grounded woman so I’m VERY surprised she takes to her. I’m just confused as to what on earth he sees in her,
She’s really after helping his little sister get into the modelling scene I think that might be a bit of incentive for them but who knows 🤷🏼‍♀️

Sinderella

Chatty Member
She’s lying through her Maison Dental professional whited teeth. 🤩 She NEVER uses any of the products she advertises. It’s an advertisement so you can 100% guarantee she’s only saying this shit to get paid so you can waste your money and she will make money with her silly little code that you put in to get a shitty discount.

Attachments

vitamintea

So Lee and Daisey have unfollowed each other and all evidence of them together has been archived. How hilarious, they were giving it the old ‘love of my life’ half an hour ago. These on and off relationships they repeatedly have are ridiculous and embarrassing grow up.

• Haha

missylx

Love how Daisey is wearing clothes covering her entire body in her fitness shoot for the app cos she knows she can’t edit her body for them 😂

• Haha

kiyu

View attachment 735013
The photoshopping on this pic 🤯 - the wonky wall, the saggy skin around her crotch. And WTF is the deformed collar bone all about?!
And the "shit .. I'm gunna follow through" pose 😬

Also what's with her jaw nowadays?! She's got a full on underbite 😳

I think it's obvious Ellie especially has an eating disorder