O’Donnell sisters #13 If your Tattle thread is dead, so is your 'career'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if things I ask have already been mentioned before, I’ve only recently come across these girls so still trying to get my bearings of who/what they are. Is Daisy classing herself as a fitness fanatic/influencer? Because she posted something the other day about fitness and she has a highlights, but in the short time I’ve viewed her stuff all I see is her posting eating lots of tit food/takeaway.. ? Does she even know how to cook?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did anyone see the posts on her stories that Ellie put up about Bart? Has she now deleted them?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
bleeping Daisey is boring as duck. Her ‘Q&A’ on her story again with the same tit questions she asks herself bleeping hell 😂😂😩😩😩😩😩😩 how does she not cringe at her self...
‘How many kids do you want?’
‘How old are you?’
‘Are you seeing anyone?’
FREAK!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I’ve just seen daisey’s lasted insta post and I’m just thinking 20+ thousand likes but only 150 comments?? Just doesn’t seem like a lot in comparison?🤷🏽‍♀️ Anyone else thought this?

Reactions: 13
I’ve just seen daisey’s lasted insta post and I’m just thinking 20+ thousand likes but only 150 comments?? Just doesn’t seem like a lot in comparison?🤷🏽‍♀️ Anyone else thought this?
She did such a thirsty pose and still didn’t get attention 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How disrespectful of Leigh to be standing on the sofa dancing in Daisey’s story. Just so rude!

Reactions: 1
Just going to park this here for future reference Dais. Famous last words.
I just had to go watch her stories to see how you got this AND ITS AN ACTUAL PICTURE SHE HAS CHOSEN??!

I thought you'd taken a screenshot at a bad moment 😂 that is a terrible terrible photo 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s been a minute.... I totally forgot the most important thing to know about someone.... their star sign 😂 (who the duck even asks someone that... like genuinely) deluded loser.

471DC7B8-5091-42C0-8DAF-6EB9674F924D.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Oh god not another instaslag taking pictures in a car park 🙄 daft witch can’t even drive.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.