O’Donnell sisters #13 If your Tattle thread is dead, so is your 'career'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Roxy doing the O’Donnell family dirty by posting them doing balloons 🤢
Makes me absolutely cringe seeing anyone over the age of 18 doing balloons, they’re such a 16 year old house party “drug” that people thought made them look “dead cool”😂 like grow up you’re giving me secondhand embarrassment🤢😂

Reactions: 10
They just look ridiculous! Daisey loves to spout about how classy she is, but she really isn’t & these photos prove it. She’s just so embarrassing & if I was Ellie I would be cringing. It’s one thing to have an embarrassing younger sister, but she’s stuck with her as a ‘business partner’ too, so really has no way of distancing herself from this tit show.

And why do Daisey & Leigh always dress the same when they’re together? The last time is tried ‘twinning’ with my best friend, we were about 12 & going to a school disco 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Daisy just looks like the typical British chav that American people always take the piss out of cos of the cake face etc🙈

Reactions: 15
Ellie being the poundland version of herself in these pics 😂

Unedited photos uploaded by a fan!

Cringing so hard at the messages from Daisy and the fan's comment "one day I hope I will have such an impact on other woman like that" 😂😭 sorry what impact has daisy had?? 😂😂

*Edited to remove the girls name and photo from the screenshot!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So if this Owen guy is successful in trademark battle, will they have to stop selling all clothing with their current logo on?

Reactions: 2

Cringing so hard at the messages from Daisy and the fan's comment "one day I hope I will have such an impact on other woman like that" 😂😭 sorry what impact has daisy had?? 😂😂

Ok but the fan is better looking than the both of them!? 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Her idol? Wtf has Daisey done to become someone’s idol? Princess Diana, Malala Yousafzai, Mother Teresa, Rosa Parks, female nurses and doctors are all idols. Who the hell looks up to Daisey as their idol? I’m pissing myself laughing. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Daisey is SO cringe it hurts 😩😩😩😩!!!!
bleeping hell nothing they post shows their real face without filter/ edit it’s really not good for these young girls. I would love to see how they look in real life

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.