O’Donnell sisters #13 If your Tattle thread is dead, so is your 'career'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread suggestion: Daisey has landed a Fraudulent Workout Deal. Ellie… who?!

Literally can’t think of anything interesting to write about Ellie!

Reactions: 6
New thread suggestion: Daisey has landed a Fraudulent Workout Deal. Ellie… who?!

Literally can’t think of anything interesting to write about Ellie!
You’re so right…the shadow has shifted, Ellie’s now obsolete!😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
My friend just sent me this ofView attachment 716768 lees ex she might be from London he’s followed lee for a while and said he was always posting stuff like this of her she looks really pretty. Ellie should be embarrassed that she had anything to do with bear he is an animal who needs to be behind bars! I can’t believe the video of bear and that lass 🤢
Anyone know her name?

This is lee’s ex..she’s always commenting on honey’s videos hahaha
I've followed her for ages, she was with Quhey the traveller that was killed by his cousins at a petrol station. She was engaged to be married last summer to Alfie Best and then everything was deleted and she was with the guy on her ig pictures and now pregnant!

The OD sisters broke quarantining by going to the Christening. They didn't post when they came back but were seen at the airport two days before and have said they aren't getting the vaccine so should have been quarantining for a minimum of 5 days

Reactions: 7
Anyone know her name?

I've followed her for ages, she was with Quhey the traveller that was killed by his cousins at a petrol station. She was engaged to be married last summer to Alfie Best and then everything was deleted and she was with the guy on her ig pictures and now pregnant!

The OD sisters broke quarantining by going to the Christening. They didn't post when they came back but were seen at the airport two days before and have said they aren't getting the vaccine so should have been quarantining for a minimum of 5 days
Her name is LaRosa

Reactions: 1
Her name is LaRosa
I think they know who Larosa is if they’ve followed her for years, I’m pretty sure they were asking who the NYE ex in the top pic is? And if anyone knows who she is, what year New Years was that post?

Reactions: 3
Larosa was doing some work in a salon in Doncaster had the summer in Dubai with all the other z listers and is now preggo and moving to Marbella apparently!

Reactions: 4
Can someone please make a thread for Georgia Portogallo she’s a wantabee ODoll
I do not agree Georgia is trying to be like the slag sisters. Georgia has her own business training others to make money through various avenues via social media. She hosts training days and all sorts. She works hard and does not rely on getting free stuff and dressing in fake designers trying to look rich. To me She is a sucessfull young woman who is doing well. I am happy for her She is self made and probably soon a millionaire through actually working. She does party with them as they are her family.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t have a preference on what the new thread is called but anyone who knows how needs to make one😂😂😂 Call it “O’Dummies” for all I care😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.