O’Donnell sisters #13 If your Tattle thread is dead, so is your 'career'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
5 likes in 2 hours... Ouch 🙈 I can get more than that on my personal account and only have 81 followers 😅😎

View attachment 573933

View attachment 573931
For those not in the know.... This is also an O Dolls "business" - they basically buy glasses from abroad and try and flog them... They are always advertising them on thier own pages (I know most of us know this but for any newbies 👍🏻)
Anyone remember when Ellie was with bear and created 'dollshades'...she's such an embarrassment, why would you even post and big yourself up on a new business venture when it was obviously obviously hot air 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not sure if it was spotted before but looks like Bart forgot to shave his underboob :ROFLMAO:
20210514_204512.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Anyone else curious as to whether this whole o'dolls collection is a front for daddy o'donnell? There is no way they make money from their collections, even if they do its for sure not enough money to go back into the business and re-invest to keep it going the way it is...as someone with a few family businesses myself, the whole thing is a bit sketchy from an experienced point of view. Either they're too committed to their goals of being business owners and have lost a lot of money whilst not showing it trying to get it up and running, or daddy o'donnell is a very smart man.

Reactions: 19
Anyone else curious as to whether this whole o'dolls collection is a front for daddy o'donnell? There is no way they make money from their collections, even if they do its for sure not enough money to go back into the business and re-invest to keep it going the way it is...as someone with a few family businesses myself, the whole thing is a bit sketchy from an experienced point of view. Either they're too committed to their goals of being business owners and have lost a lot of money whilst not showing it trying to get it up and running, or daddy o'donnell is a very smart man.
VERY good point 👆🏻

Arrrrgh this features 'he who shall not be named' bit I tell ya what it reminded me of brother leigh and desperate daisy heading for the cameras the other day 🤣

I love that account by the way 😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
‘For reasons I won’t go into’
No hun we all know why, because your scummy ex boyfriend Bear ‘surprisingly’ cheated on you even though you thought you could ‘change him’ looool.
And then even tho you was in such a ‘state’ over it, you then went and sucked his dick less than a year ago 😭😭

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
‘For reasons I won’t go into’
No hun we all know why, because your scummy ex boyfriend Bear ‘surprisingly’ cheated on you even though you thought you could ‘change him’ looool.
And then even tho you was in such a ‘state’ over it, you then went and sucked his dick less than a year ago 😭😭
The fact that his dick was probably inside some underage girl literally days before Ellie sucked it is sending me west as well🤢

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
I’ll never forget them rekindling last year...the weekend away and then the bath tub 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 24
What does Daddy O'D do?

Reactions: 2
What does Daddy O'D do?
Something to do with properties, buildings,... I'm sure I read on here that he may be involved with student flats? Don't quote me though! He is gyspsy heritage (not saying that is a bad thing for any gypsy's here - I have gypsy friends and Co workers) so I imagine he may have fingers in a few pies... Generally the construction trade - I'm sure someone here will have more information than I can give :)

I did find this on companies house and both the mum and dad O'Donnel are directors https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/03622987

I'm currently using a mobile so can't view any of the files but I'm going to take a look later... Of course this is the only business that is Ltd with his name... He could be involved in many other things

Reactions: 6
Did anyone see the video on Daiseys stories of her ‘modelling’ on the catwalk apparently at London fashion week? (Looks like a uni end of term show to me 😂) I’ve honestly not had such a good laugh in months. What are you doing with those hands girl!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just seen Daisy does Depop, does she donate the money or anything? Cos I’m guessing most of the stuff she sells is “gifted” by brands? And they’re not exactly skint? If they keep the money that’s so scummy😂😂 does anyone know??

Reactions: 10
Just seen Daisy does Depop, does she donate the money or anything? Cos I’m guessing most of the stuff she sells is “gifted” by brands? And they’re not exactly skint? If they keep the money that’s so scummy😂😂 does anyone know??
I think Daisey definitely only donates money to Daisey 💰

• Haha
Reactions: 12
No she doesn't donate the money. And ages ago she defended herself selling her "gifted" clothes for ridiculous prices because "that's how business works" apparently. Absolute scum. Any decent person would give the clothes to charity if they really didn't want them, or like you say, give the money to charity.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
No she doesn't donate the money. And ages ago she defended herself selling her "gifted" clothes for ridiculous prices because "that's how business works" apparently. Absolute scum. Any decent person would give the clothes to charity if they really didn't want them, or like you say, give the money to charity.
What!!! Wowwww, that’s so scummy!! Imagine being like that! 💀 Their brand can’t be doing that well then if she needs to sell clothes on Depop🙈

Reactions: 8
What!!! Wowwww, that’s so scummy!! Imagine being like that! 💀 Their brand can’t be doing that well then if she needs to sell clothes on Depop🙈
Loads of influenzas do it... And I bet if it isn't them selling them then they are getting other people to sell them for them. Its just one way they make money 🙄

Scuttiest thing is (and we knoelw this to be true with Daisey) they'll wear bikinis and shorts and other clothes for shoots or a night out etc and then sell it and say they are new 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I keep seeing loads of “real influencers” (the ones who don’t over edit their photos and speak about real things), a lot of them recently keep talking about this whole “beauty filter” trend and exposing how much it changes someone’s face, and every time I see one of them demonstrating the beauty filter on their own face all I see is Ellie😳 They always look exactly like her, she must be quaking seeing all this being exposed..

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.