O’Donnell sisters #13 If your Tattle thread is dead, so is your 'career'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me or were they really rude to the lady filming? Literally ignored her several times

Reactions: 4
Just had a quick look, that Ellie girl likes going for criminals doesn’t she.. first Stephen bear the n0nce & sexual predator, now this Jay guy who’s a thieving scammer..she gonna start writing love letters to Levi Bellfield in prison next???

• Haha
Reactions: 24
What a bullshit ' I worked my arse off'. Using daddy's money and going on holiday in Dubai and Marbella most of the year. What a hard life :mad:
Bought a lot of followers, spent most of thier days on holiday showing off, daddy spent a lot of money giving them boob jobs and nose jobs and filler, daddy spent a lot of money making sure they'd meet and greet Paris Hilton, went with Stephen bear who got Ellie a lot more followers as he's been on TV and in the public eye, Daisey went with Tom Zanetti who has some fame with music, daddy got them into selfridges... I could go on. Hard work my arse. They wouldn't know a day's hard graft if it hit them in the face.

Sincerely, someone who actually has put in hard graft to set up companies starting from scratch (ps - only took me 2 years to become successful gals... You're just lazy and Instagram won't support you forever... Maybe daddy's and Barts money will though 🙄)

• Heart
Reactions: 27
What a bullshit ' I worked my arse off'. Using daddy's money and going on holiday in Dubai and Marbella most of the year. What a hard life :mad:

Not to mention the following she built was actually bought instead. Spare us the bullshit, Ellie

Not to mention the following she built was actually bought instead. Spare us the bullshit, Ellie
Also, sorry, posted this before I read the rest of the comments. Still true, and maybe bears repeating since the girls apparently want to continue denying

Reactions: 8
The thing is, if their company went bust they’d be fine financially due to daddy’s money. If someone who built a business up from scratch who didn’t have the finances beforehand, they wouldn’t be fine.

They act as if they come from nothing. They act as if they set the brand up “from scratch” when in reality they:

1) ripped off another business’ logo. (I hope Owen Drew sues them to the moon and back). 2) ripped off Gucci’s monogram style print. 3) only use themselves and Roxy for the photo shoots/promo (which screams they can’t be bothered to use professional models. Instagram models aren’t professional models.) 4) only do photo shoots in Marbella and Dubai as part of their extended holidays. There is little to no effort into these shoots. No professionalism. They see them as a fun day out in the sun. 5) Their HQ is just a room full of sample rails (what we saw on their HQ tour on YouTube). Where is the office? Where is the buying team? Where is the merchandising team? Where is the marketing team? Where is the finance team? Where are the board of directors? Where is the studio? I have worked in the industry and if I was a supplier alarm bells would ring as soon as I stepped into their HQ. 6) According to companies house, director Martyn was appointed September 2019 then resigned November 2019. Jade (director) is the only person according to companies house who has ‘significant control’ with the business.

I give them credit for using Instagram to market the brand. Instagram is a brand’s biggest marketing tools in today’s market. I like some of the styles. Very on trend and like the colour palettes. Very overpriced though, I can get 95% cotton 5% polyester from Primark for a fraction of the price. There is nothing premium about the materials they use, so why premium prices? I struggle to see how they built it from scratch on their own. I’d respect them more if they explained what help they had along the way.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The thing is, if their company went bust they’d be fine financially due to daddy’s money. If someone who built a business up from scratch who didn’t have the finances beforehand, they wouldn’t be fine.

They act as if they come from nothing. They act as if they set the brand up “from scratch” when in reality they:

1) ripped off another business’ logo. (I hope Owen Drew sues them to the moon and back). 2) ripped off Gucci’s monogram style print. 3) only use themselves and Roxy for the photo shoots/promo (which screams they can’t be bothered to use professional models. Instagram models aren’t professional models.) 4) only do photo shoots in Marbella and Dubai as part of their extended holidays. There is little to no effort into these shoots. No professionalism. They see them as a fun day out in the sun. 5) Their HQ is just a room full of sample rails (what we saw on their HQ tour on YouTube). Where is the office? Where is the buying team? Where is the merchandising team? Where is the marketing team? Where is the finance team? Where are the board of directors? Where is the studio? I have worked in the industry and if I was a supplier alarm bells would ring as soon as I stepped into their HQ. 6) According to companies house, director Martyn was appointed September 2019 then resigned November 2019. Jade (director) is the only person according to companies house who has ‘significant control’ with the business.

I give them credit for using Instagram to market the brand. Instagram is a brand’s biggest marketing tools in today’s market. I like some of the styles. Very on trend and like the colour palettes. Very overpriced though, I can get 95% cotton 5% polyester from Primark for a fraction of the price. There is nothing premium about the materials they use, so why premium prices? I struggle to see how they built it from scratch on their own. I’d respect them more if they explained what help they had along the way.
They have licensed their name to a business which has a couple of decades background in textiles. These blow up dolls don't have a brain cell between them. They're cheats and thieves.

Reactions: 4
Worked her arse off so much she had to get a bumlift and photoshop it to make it look bigger.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Guys, I think we’ve found out why Owen Drew is finally suing them / challenging them on the logo.
They have gone on Dragons Den and likely won some money and now need to check all is ok with their logo legally.
Show on this Thursday. Hopefully the O’morons now have to find a new logo!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Guys, I think we’ve found out why Owen Drew is finally suing them / challenging them on the logo.
They have gone on Dragons Den and likely won some money and now need to check all is ok with their logo legally.
Show on this Thursday. Hopefully the O’morons now have to find a new logo!
They WILL have to find a new logo. Their trademark will be cancelled because Owen Drew can prove their copyright predates any use from the girls. They thought they were being clever registering it but it will backfire. Retailers will be wary stocking them with a cancellation pending at the intellectual property office.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Yeah her face shape is odd there considering it doesn’t actually look like that. Her face looks like a balloon after all.
I don’t think anyone knows what her face shape actually looks like, it changes in every picture

how is she not embarrassed 🙈

edit-not sure if you guys can see the video but I tried
I am so late to the party with this but I am DYING at Daisey and brother Leigh 😭😭😭😭😭😭 off to catch up now 😂

• Haha
Elenwhore posting about mental health awareness... What a bleeping laugh
Wonder what the mental health of all the people your fella scammed out of their money is like 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 18
5 likes in 2 hours... Ouch 🙈 I can get more than that on my personal account and only have 81 followers 😅😎

Screenshot_20210514_163817.jpg

Screenshot_20210514_164216.jpg

For those not in the know.... This is also an O Dolls "business" - they basically buy glasses from abroad and try and flog them... They are always advertising them on thier own pages (I know most of us know this but for any newbies 👍🏻)

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.