Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Achilles

Newbie here! Been followings a while.

I have to admit I used to like Ellie but I was really put off her after Mike Thalassatis died. She put an entire post up about him but literally made it all about herself, "you were only just texting me yesterday" she blatantly wanted the press to pick it up and think that she was his girlfriend. Sure enough there were some stories printed and then she went back and edited the post to say "by the way Mike wasn't my boyfriend." OK Ellie, now you've got the attention you wanted. 😒

These girls are just so dull, they literally have no personalities. They're like cardboard. What do they actually do all day? They don't have hobbies or do anything worthwhile, their only hobby seems to be shopping as that's all they ever do! On Leigh's page every other post is "shopping day" "doing what I do best" bloody hell imagine admitting that the only thing you can do well is shopping!

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Gossipdarling

OH MY LORD. Latest pics of the girls doing modelling for Boux avenue. The REAL them no face app or filters. Absolute train wreck Ellie looks completely different ! And both of them look about 35. It’s honestly nuts. Love how Ellie put up her own post about it taken under her staircase when she has control over the face smoothing . Honestly girls enough is enough, I’d be embarrassed showing up on a job looking nothing like my portfolio pics!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha

Shortie

8CB7527A-9BB4-4DB2-BD18-877DAB910337.png

Who writes a birthday post for their “best friend” and only write about them self??
me me me me. She wrote me 9 times!!!
Can smell the narcissism from here

• Haha
  • Wow

Paddyp89

They both use FaceApp on all their Instagram pics, that’s why their faces in real life look so different. There’s a filter on there called the ‘star’ filter which basically just morphs your face into something it’s not. It’s wild, and 100% should be something that’s disclosed on the pics they post. Or better still, completely banned. Look at the difference here:
F0D82DCE-ECE3-4EA6-8354-A328D04A027B.jpeg
B375C5A9-0F72-43B0-A6B5-6FC9C3A87CD2.jpeg

second photo is a lot more similar to the pics they post on their own account…

there’s nothing wrong with the way the look without that filter.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

happydayz2222

Oh my fucking god have you seen this!

I trade in forex, and someone has made a fake account of my trainer and Daisey is promoting it!!! Look at how many people have been scammed already!!! Daisey really doesn’t have a fucking clue does she the dosey bitch 😡😡

snatching and grabbing money any way she can not caring about the quality of the product (referencing there shitty badly reviewed clothing line) and not caring about there ‘fans’ either who are now being SCAMMED thousands!!! Not to mention scamming people by there over edited pictures 😡

Ellie and Daisey need to be fucking banned off Instagram/earning money from there - I am beyond sick of these two 🤢

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 40

xamnesia

I know someone who worked with both girls on one of their odoll shoots in the US and they said they would never work for them ever again.

Said it was the worst couple of days. The girls barely acknowledged them (and they were important people on the shoot) said that they just sat on their phones and had to constantly keep getting called to get back on set to actually work.

Apparently the girls did not get on with each other and talked to one another like crap (including talking to their mum like that too).

Girls told the photographer that they would just edit the official photos themselves on their phones. Didn’t even ask the photographer if that was okay.

And at one point the girls asked for all the team members to have their phones collected so no one would take photos, and a person on set accidentally put the mums phone in a different place to everyone else’s and their mum kicked off for ages accusing them of stealing it.

None of this surprises me tbh, they sound like the worst kind of people to work with.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

TheDailyJ

Unedited photos uploaded by a fan!

Cringing so hard at the messages from Daisy and the fan's comment "one day I hope I will have such an impact on other woman like that" 😂😭 sorry what impact has daisy had?? 😂😂

*Edited to remove the girls name and photo from the screenshot!
Ok but the fan is better looking than the both of them!? 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

moregosspls

I’m sure the trip separate from her family has to do with her and Lee taking a couples trip to have some alone time to themselves. Given that they broke up and gotten back together, I would assume they feel like they need time to themselves to work on the relationship. I could be giving them too much credit, but that’s what I’m guessing.

Also, unpopular opinion, but I think the choosing not to actively show one another on social media is a mature move for both of them. They broke up once after splashing each other all over the place which made them look stupid when they broke up and had to delete one another from everything. Now that they’re not showing one another off too much, if they were to break up they wouldn’t have to explain why everything was deleted.
Yeah but she’s not purposely not showing him, she’s trying her hardest to off-guard get him in her social media, even his toe!!😂😂😂 Come on let’s be honest our gal dais is DYING to post him all over her social media😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37

hunhunhun1

Chatty Member
Imagine trying to have an actual conversation with them about anything “Daisy what do you think we can do to help climate change?” “I love it me gal, can be tanned all year cos it’s getting hotter all the time”

• Haha

Paddyp89

Anyone else bored to tears watching Ellie post constant stories of jays car 🥱 it’s really not that impressive when you post the same lambo dashboard 246643785 times a day

• Haha
  • Heart