O’Donnell sisters #13 If your Tattle thread is dead, so is your 'career'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
how is she not embarrassed 🙈

edit-not sure if you guys can see the video but I tried

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve never felt second hand embarrassment so much! You can literally see daisey looking over at the camera and then walking over. 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’ve never felt second hand embarrassment so much! You can literally see daisey looking over at the camera and then walking over. 🤦🏼‍♀️
It is the worst isnt it!?
They actually made their way from the crowd to the front to then do gun fingers (in theeeee cringiest way ever) the whole thing is a disaster.
Also id love them to do more tit like this because its funny to watch. Thanks 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Daiseys latest stories are SO felt conceited... “look at the colour of me” “look at all my pictures on the wall down to MY gym” “feeling super toned”. I’m all for self love but she’s trying too hard to show people and that ain’t it. People that are genuinely happy with themselves don’t need to beg it all over Instagram...

She has nothing of substance to give. It’s quite sad really, there’s so much more to life than videoing every second of every day.
This girl needs to find inner peace and stop seeking the approval of others and enjoy a life that’s not being lived behind a phone screen 🙏🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Dozey doesnt even know how to pronounce L'Occitane properly...L'Ockitane???? Ffs miss so called beauty lover doesnt know one of the most popular brands ughhhhh utter twit

I didn’t know who these girls were but I came across this thread whilst reading other threads and I dont actually comment (usually just read) but I’ve got to say after scrolling through their instas they must be the most BORING “influencers” I’ve come across😂😂😂 Apparently got all this money but go to the same basic holiday destinations just to drink & prance around dressed like chavs😂😂😂 I can’t imagine having a fair bit of money and not spending my life going to amazing destinations and going on amazing once in a lifetime adventures..They’re so boring man😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I didn’t know who these girls were but I came across this thread whilst reading other threads and I dont actually comment (usually just read) but I’ve got to say after scrolling through their instas they must be the most BORING “influencers” I’ve come across😂😂😂 Apparently got all this money but go to the same basic holiday destinations just to drink & prance around dressed like chavs😂😂😂 I can’t imagine having a fair bit of money and not spending my life going to amazing destinations and going on amazing once in a lifetime adventures..They’re so boring man😂😂😂
They legit think they are the 💩 when in fact thier content is just really 💩 (goes for the quality of the clothes they have thier names on too by all accounts)

Reactions: 13
They legit think they are the 💩 when in fact thier content is just really 💩 (goes for the quality of the clothes they have thier names on too by all accounts)
Also why does that Daisy girl always have a face like a slapped arse?😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.