O’Donnell sisters #13 If your Tattle thread is dead, so is your 'career'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These pics look like the pics of them when they were younger, like 16/17. I actually don’t think there’s anything wrong with these pictures. As annoying as they are, they’ve always been good looking girls. I wish they’d post more relatable, off guard content like this rather than the heavily filtered, Facetuned, smoothed, plumped up pics they post these days.

Influencers should have a responsibility to be as transparent as possible, facetuning their pictures beyond recognition only encourages their followers to do the same. These pics proove just how much they edit themselves. It’s sad to see the young girls they repost wearing odolls collection using those awful filters that completely change the shape of their face when it’s totally not necessary.

Reactions: 19
I'm surprised that Scott is representing them to be honest. I can't imagine him making much cash off them. Apart from their tat clothing line, neither of them have been up to much over lockdown. Other "influencers" have really been plugging away, and keeping themselves relevant. These two did nothing bar swan around Dubai, and filter themselves beyond recognition.

Reactions: 14
Why are they pushing this fake Russian thing?? Always captioning things in Russian. They’re not Irish any more guyssssss

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I may have missed this (deleted Insta) but Bart has been completely removed from their TikTok account?

I don’t think they’ve hidden videos he’s been in before.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Sorry what you on about Daisey hen, all you do is big yourself up when you've done faff all.
Also can't stand influencers that go on about their hard work, like what hard work though? Give me an example of what exactly you are doing on a daily basis

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I saw this video on TikTok of Daisey at a party yesterday and thought I’d post as it made me laugh and the comments are funny 😂😂😂😂😂 can’t cope with her - saw the camera and was like yaaasssss I need to be in front of it. Anyone know who the girl is that she’s with? New bestie?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I saw this video on TikTok of Daisey at a party yesterday and thought I’d post as it made me laugh and the comments are funny 😂😂😂😂😂 can’t cope with her - saw the camera and was like yaaasssss I need to be in front of it. Anyone know who the girl is that she’s with? New bestie?
I just came to post this exact thing I can’t even cope the second hand embarrassment is too much 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh my gosh guyyyysss🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
If you have tik tok please search that username & watch the video !!!😫😫🤣🤣🤣 I am cringing for them 😫😫😷😷
They spot the camera and run over, just look so awkward & out of place😂😂 the vibe looks rubbish there anyway but what are they all wearing….what’s going on with Daiseys stomach ?? Why is that Vienna there too & what is she wearing ??😂😂😂 defo not that sort of attire she looks like she’s off to a posh restaurant 😫😫🙈🙈
Sooooo awkward no Rhythm daiseys figure looks completely different

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Omg wtf 😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh my gosh guyyyysss🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
If you have tik tok please search that username & watch the video !!!😫😫🤣🤣🤣 I am cringing for them 😫😫😷😷
They spot the camera and run over, just look so awkward & out of place😂😂 the vibe looks rubbish there anyway but what are they all wearing….what’s going on with Daiseys stomach ?? Why is that Vienna there too & what is she wearing ??😂😂😂 defo not that sort of attire she looks like she’s off to a posh restaurant 😫😫🙈🙈
Sooooo awkward no Rhythm daiseys figure looks completely different
Can you record the video and upload it on here. As I don't have ticktock.

Reactions: 4
I’ve got the screen recording but says too large. How else can I share it with the thread please? I cringed so hard whilst recording it, I thought my head was gonna cave in😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve got the screen recording but says too large. How else can I share it with the thread please? I cringed so hard whilst recording it, I thought my head was gonna cave in😂
Could you crop it so you only see the bit where they go in front of the camera or is that still too big? They are soo cringe. You can see daisy in the background looking over to where the cameras are then they suddenly appear, she can't get her phone ready to record quickly enough 😂 the way she's standing with her hands on her jeans too, she thinks she's something 😂 how swollen does her face look too! Balloon face 🎈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.