O’Donnell sisters #13 If your Tattle thread is dead, so is your 'career'

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually think Ellie looks ok in those pictures. She looks quite normal and relatable (apart from the lips!) and it’s a shame she feels the need to add Facetune and filter after filter.

Daisey on the other hand looks terrible. She’s ruined her face. I spotted it at the weekend too in other people’s stories.

345B4C82-9443-40FE-9498-4F16C718EA7B.png

Attachments

I actually think Ellie looks ok in those pictures. She looks quite normal and relatable (apart from the lips!) and it’s a shame she feels the need to add Facetune and filter after filter.

Daisey on the other hand looks terrible. She’s ruined her face. I spotted it at the weekend too in other people’s stories.

View attachment 559590
I was going to say nearly the same thing. As much as we can tease them for how much they FaceTune themselves, it’s actually refreshing to see them look like regular people. I think it’s a shame they feel uncomfortable posting pictures where they look like themselves.

Not to defend Ellie, but posts on the previous page were calling her out for saying she’d never be a brunette, and that she hasn’t had filler in over a year. While I know the girls lie about a lot, I think Ellie was saying that she would never purposely colour her hair to be a brunette, not that she is naturally a blonde. Like, I was born with light hair, but it’s brown now unless I highlight it. I’ve tried to go darker, but I’m definitely better as a blonde haha. As for the lips, I had mine done a year ago and they look just the same as they did when I first got them done. Filler does take a longer time to dissolve than they usually tell you

Puglypoohead

When I saw Ellie at alton towers with bear last year, I almost didn't think it was her, I certainly wouldn't of recognised her if it wasn't for the loud mouth twat, bear. She looked pretty enough, just like the pictures Scott put up, but not like how the facetuned and filtered videos she does. She didn't stand out, was just plain 😆

AdBlock Detected

Please disable your adblocker to use tattle

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks