O’Donnell Sisters #10 - 3 more arguments, Jay punched a wall, wearing fake Chanel to the mall.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m thinking it’s more than likely she’s seen her new fella pictured with Deli Ali and thought she would try getting in with some big names. I’m surprised the girls haven’t tried their luck with footballers yet, they are the stereotypical type to do so.

Also, Sophie Hermann is a hundred times classier than Daisey. She could never be as classy as her.

Reactions: 11
I’m thinking it’s more than likely she’s seen her new fella pictured with Deli Ali and thought she would try getting in with some big names. I’m surprised the girls haven’t tried their luck with footballers yet, they are the stereotypical type to do so.

Also, Sophie Hermann is a hundred times classier than Daisey. She could never be as classy as her.
I can say with absolute truth that no premier league footballer would be interested in either.... unless it’s for a bang.

• Haha
Dont know how her lads not fed up w her already - he’s out with like 3 mates and she’s tagging along filming videos every 2 seconds trying to get them in🤣 God she must be so annoying to be around, constantly screaming and videoing herself and branding it all as her ‘crazy personality’ looks so despo

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Is it just me or is daisey acting cringier than ever right now? She’s clearly desperate to show off the fact that she’s hanging out with this lee guy, clinging on to him and his mates and posting stories hiding his face but of his voice and accent 🙄. All her stories literally make me wanna crawl in a hole and hide for her. Daisey, just tag him ffs you’re not being mysterious, we all know who he is 😴

Reactions: 30
Not a surprise to see them at the fight.

Criminals supporting criminals

• Haha
Meant to post this yesterday. Ellie raising awareness about random missing dogs makes me laugh when our NHS is on the brink of collapse and humans are dying!!! Of course a missing dog is sad, but people are losing loved ones, some dying alone with no one to hold their hand. Children losing parents. NHS staff suffering from mental illness. These so called influences are meant to be public figures but can’t even address a global pandemic and support their followers during a heartbreaking time for many. Where is their compassion?!! Makes me sick people are being fined in this country for breaking the rules (rightly so) but these vile creatures can do as they please and act like there’s nothing going on... Oh wait I forgot there’s a missing dog 😳

Attachments

• Heart
I read somewhere the boy lee who Daisey is with won a lot of money him and friends were accused of not paying in a restaurant when they actually had and they sued, it said he is not involved in anything dodgy 🤷🏽‍♀️
there’s so much more to it I spent yesterday watching YouTube videos on it, but I do not think Daisey is in any trouble at all google Kinham cartel V hutch.

Reactions: 6
I don’t think Daisey would be in trouble to be fair and that boy Lee doesn’t seem to come across as much of a criminal it would be just the relations

Reactions: 8
Literally came on here to say the exact same thing. She’s acting like she soooo cool right now but it’s just acting like an absolute twit. More interested in trying to mysteriously show who he is and show off as many brand label items in one picture as humanly possible

I tell ya what, when I’m really into a guy and the relationships new I’m lucky if I touch my phone at all when I’m with him!

Is it just me or is daisey acting cringier than ever right now? She’s clearly desperate to show off the fact that she’s hanging out with this lee guy, clinging on to him and his mates and posting stories hiding his face but of his voice and accent 🙄. All her stories literally make me wanna crawl in a hole and hide for her. Daisey, just tag him ffs you’re not being mysterious, we all know who he is 😴

Meant to post this yesterday. Ellie raising awareness about random missing dogs makes me laugh when our NHS is on the brink of collapse and humans are dying!!! Of course a missing dog is sad, but people are losing loved ones, some dying alone with no one to hold their hand. Children losing parents. NHS staff suffering from mental illness. These so called influences are meant to be public figures but can’t even address a global pandemic and support their followers during a heartbreaking time for many. Where is their compassion?!! Makes me sick people are being fined in this country for breaking the rules (rightly so) but these vile creatures can do as they please and act like there’s nothing going on... Oh wait I forgot there’s a missing dog 😳
Maybe she likes dogs more than humans 🤷🏽‍♀️

I know he is a gangsta but why does the silly prat keep hiding his face 😂
He’s not a gangster 😂 his father is

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can somebody tell me where in the world Connors fight was on?? And how did they manage to even go

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.