O’Donnell Sisters #10 - 3 more arguments, Jay punched a wall, wearing fake Chanel to the mall.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Going a bit off topic here... But had enough of these trashy stuck up narcissists (mainly Fifi) claiming to be so classy and constantly posting cringe worthy quotes, when in reality they wouldn’t know class if it smacked them in the face. Daiseys attemps to layer (fake) designer head to toe is so tacky but she genuinely thinks she looks good and/or oozes wealth. I don’t get it, who are they trying to fool, themselves? Absolutely delusional.

Can we please for one second just appreciate Daiseys horrendous attempts at wearing designer in comparison to some REAL ladies with REAL class. If you’re going to do head to toe designer... this is how you do it honey! (She’ll probs now start adopting similar styles πŸ˜‚).

Ps. You’re not a boss witch darling when you live with mummy and daddy and are incapable of acquiring a driving license.
Great photo!! Do you think she actually looks at herself and thinks she looks good? I've always wondered this! She's obviously pretty thick, and even If she went to a private school appears poorly educated. But can she honestly think she looks on par with these types of people? I meant she cant possibly think that. No one can be that clueless surely.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Great photo!! Do you think she actually looks at herself and thinks she looks good? I've always wondered this! She's obviously pretty thick, and even If she went to a private school appears poorly educated. But can she honestly think she looks on par with these types of people? I meant she cant possibly think that. No one can be that clueless surely.
No...she thinks shes better which makes it even funnier πŸ˜†

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Looks like compulsory hotel confinement for 10 days on return to UK is coming in to force for self isolation

Reactions: 9
Has anyone watched TZs celebs go dating intro thing ? Is it just me or does he sound a bit slow - like he doesn’t sound like a 30 something year old man more 16ish πŸ˜‚ he really is just a pretty face

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Has anyone watched TZs celebs go dating intro thing ? Is it just me or does he sound a bit slow - like he doesn’t sound like a 30 something year old man more 16ish πŸ˜‚ he really is just a pretty face
More like a slow 6 year old πŸ€— He's as thick as a brick and nobody from the area rates him, he's a local joke. His fan base consists of 12 year old girls out on a tag, dogs and ket snaffling ASBO chavs. Someone I know was DJing at a club in Leeds, TZ and his crew of ZZZ- list mates all swarmed the DJ booth coked up being massive tools. One of them nicked my friend's unopened bottle of drink from inside his bag behind the decks, my friend was embarrassed for them and he's quite a bit younger than them.
Don't know why he's promoting himself as a DJ on CGD, he's a gobshite MC who spits bars like nursery rhymes in the style of the bingo caller from Batley Working Men's Club. He's taken his mate Tommy in as a dater for the celebs, the one on his Insta video which resembled a. camp version of Club Tropicana, where he opens the rented villa gate to greet him, pretends they're not on holiday together and carries his suitcase up the drive for him 🀣 Tommy's from a wealthy traveller family and pays for TZ, because he's aspiring to be a shleb himself. Together they call themselves....... TomTom Satnav. Combined IQ: - 14. Ideal love matches apart from each other- Plouise and Sallie Axehandle. Watch this space if all your lockdown painting has already dried

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
More like a slow 6 year old πŸ€— He's as thick as a brick and nobody from the area rates him, he's a local joke. His fan base consists of 12 year old girls out on a tag, dogs and ket snaffling ASBO chavs. Someone I know was DJing at a club in Leeds, TZ and his crew of ZZZ- list mates all swarmed the DJ booth coked up being massive tools. One of them nicked my friend's unopened bottle of drink from inside his bag behind the decks, my friend was embarrassed for them and he's quite a bit younger than them.
Don't know why he's promoting himself as a DJ on CGD, he's a gobshite MC who spits bars like nursery rhymes in the style of the bingo caller from Batley Working Men's Club. He's taken his mate Tommy in as a dater for the celebs, the one on his Insta video which resembled a. camp version of Club Tropicana, where he opens the rented villa gate to greet him, pretends they're not on holiday together and carries his suitcase up the drive for him 🀣 Tommy's from a wealthy traveller family and pays for TZ, because he's aspiring to be a shleb himself. Together they call themselves....... TomTom Satnav. Combined IQ: - 14. Ideal love matches apart from each other- Plouise and Sallie Axehandle. Watch this space if all your lockdown painting has already dried
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ so you’re not a fan then πŸ€”

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Okay Batley working men’s club has killed me off this Monday morning πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I have a feeling Celebs go Dating is going to shake this thread up with the absolute chaos that is gonna be fifis insta stories to show how unbothered she is. Get ready ladies β˜•β˜•

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Anyone know how she’s friends with lee and all his friends all of a sudden?? Did she meet them in dubai or did she already know them? So confused

Reactions: 8
Check out Lees stories. He zoomed in on a straw that says β€œI’m not plastic” then zoomed in on Daisey πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Lees dad might be the gangster not him, but Lee and his stupid cringey pals are the scum of the earth and thought nothing of around Dublin. throwing their weight around in their fake designer and rented cars :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. Hundreds of lads waiting to give him a going over if he ever manages to get himself back into the country. all fun and games for Daisey acting the big woman now but bleeping hell dangerous game shes playing.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.