O’Donnell Sisters #10 - 3 more arguments, Jay punched a wall, wearing fake Chanel to the mall.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Both of these girls seem drawn to bad boys. The latest squeezes both involved in crime. Makes you wonder what they were brought up around for them to be ok with the circles these men move in ?? 🧐

Reactions: 11
Just a few observations from the last 24 hours...

1) I’m genuinely surprised she’s uploaded this because even by her standards, this is not a good look...it doesn’t even look like her??
2) his hand is still wrapped up. Must have been a pretty hard punch whatever it was he hit.
3) what in the actual duck is he carrying? An LV man box? I have never seen anything more cringe in my life, imagine holding hands with a boy who takes a purse out with him??!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
At what point is r nic and Vincey baby going to tell their daughters to get home and stop making dicks of themselves??

Reactions: 13

1) I’m genuinely surprised she’s uploaded this because even by her standards, this is not a good look...it doesn’t even look like her??
2) his hand is still wrapped up. Must have been a pretty hard punch whatever it was he hit.
3) what in the actual duck is he carrying? An LV man box? I have never seen anything more cringe in my life, imagine holding hands with a boy who takes a purse out with him??!
I cannot cope.

BCFB3D22-6E99-45CC-916A-91662202DCC0.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I get the impression daisey would do anything and be very easily influenced by those around her including drugs and criminal activity etc. She doesn’t seem to have any firm close friendships with people who would really look after her.

Reactions: 19
I get the impression daisey would do anything and be very easily influenced by those around her including drugs and criminal activity etc. She doesn’t seem to have any firm close friendships with people who would really look after her.

I thought brother Mary was coming back in 2 days? That was written 4 days ago 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Is she the f*cking Terminator?? What is going on with that eye 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Pretty sure our Nic reads here if I remember correctly. If you’re seeing this Nicola, in all seriousness, I know we take the piss out of your white shirts. But are you not embarrassed, as parents, by your daughters actions? You seem to have a rather large say in their lives, surely you could step in and have a word and tell them not only what an embarrassment they are in general, but to you and Vince as their mum and dad? I’m 30 years old and if I behaved in the way your 2 are doing, my mum would have flown out to Dubai and dragged me back by my ears by now. In fact, she’d have shredded my passport before I had the chance to pack my case. As much as we love seeing it, have a word before it gets any worse - running round with a convicted fraudster and one of Ireland’s most notorious gangsters isn’t going to end well for anyone, is it?

Last edited:
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.