Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Dear Ellie & Fifi (as I know u weirdos read tattle life)
My mum is a healthcare worker in the critical care ward, where patients leave with PTSD due to their time there. Coronavirus patients are not allowed to see their loved ones and when they die, my mum has to deliver the news. My mum & her colleagues have a second to collapse and cry in the corridors at work due to stress before they go and try to save another life. She is now on anti-depressants and sleeping pills because of the horrors she has witnessed. I have never seen her so depressed and inconsolable and it breaks my heart.
THIS is work. THIS is a job and my mum is the real boss bitch. But I hope you’re enjoying your holiday in Dubai! Oh wait no, it’s for “work”. “Work” as in posting on Instagram eye-fucking your ugly selves all day long and getting your nails and hair done. You are no “lifestyle influencers”, what you are is in fact selfish, diabolical and downright pathetic!! Everyone is laughing at you!! Your karma is coming and it will slap you in the face hard, and I can’t wait for it. Disgusting awful girls

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 81

anonymousxo

hi everyone! long time lurker on this thread, the story ellie put up earlier responding to a question about coming to Dubai during a pandemic really boiled my blood. I’ve never personally messaged her or commented on anything she’s posted before but this really got me so frustrated.
I genuinely think she believes her own lies that she isn’t doing anything wrong. Also the audacity of her to state that ‘as an influencer it’s my job to travel’ is EXTREMELY ignorant. My dad works for the NHS doing back to back shifts and I barely ever see him, so this really struck a nerve because she is completely ignoring the fact that she will be affecting peoples lives not just when she returns to the UK, but in dubai and the Maldives too by ignoring government guidance. She blocked me not long after (shock) which just shows her immaturely and inability to take constructive criticism.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

Ibizagirl_99

Sorry, but in relation to Brother mary it’s not normal to fly in and out of Dubai like twice in 6 weeks for no particular reason (eg ‘content shoots for your ‘brand’) let alone to do so during a global pandemic. Pretty damn obvious brother Leigh knows her through her line of ‘work’ coz what does both of them actually do to have so much money?!

Ps I can’t even be arsed to comment on bloody Ellie, attention seeking show off. If there’s no proposal in the Maldives I’ll be seriously disappointed
Apologies to anyone that believes in manifestation but it's the biggest pile of shite coming from Ellie, sitting pretty in her deluxe water villa in the Maldives.

"I'm just gonna sit here and manifest everything..." Does she know how much of a dick she sounds?! Manifesting isn't the reason why she's in the Maldives- that's because she has bagged herself a rich boyfriend who affords her a life of luxury. The last six months of her life have been one big holiday (in the midst of a global pandemic!) 😡 No wonder she's so happy!

Manifesting didn't get her clothing collection produced or into Selfridges- that's because she has a rich family who can afford to indulge her vanity project. 🙄

She's so out of touch, it's ridiculous! Again, apologies to anyone who believes in manifestation, just wanted to rant about Ellie but don't wish to offend anyone!! Right I'm going back to work now I've got that off my chest 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60

Loveandlight2020

Can’t wait to see those white shorts on daisey’s depop “brand new never worn” when they’ve been wedged up her hoof for 23 days straight in Dubai stinking of miff whiff

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 59
Howling at Daisey’s stories thinking she’s all ‘exclusive’ and keeping her followers guessing as to who the latest love / light of her life is 😂😂
I thought that but after seeing him I’m DYING at how she’s obviously embarrassed as fuck to show his face. From TZ to that? 😭😭😂 ‘the king’ - the King of what, sixth form?

she’ll be seething she’s found a real life baby face 👶🏽 And he only adds to her leathery cougar image

• Haha
Reactions: 55

Herefortheteabot123

Chatty Member
Recap
Daisey and Ellie deny their rhinoplasty and boob jobs, Daisey takes it a step further by repeatedly implying she is all naturel, anyone who accuses her of surgery is jealous and obsessed
Both girls still buying followers- the only fluencers to be abroad the 5th time this pandemic but not loose any??
Broken isolation, quarantine, repeatedly jetting off for 'work' trips where they spend a month by the pool and drinking and on their phone to then do one ODOLLS collection photoshoot for a day
Their clothing brand has finally launched, each drop a tackier designer rip off mixed with overpriced fast fashion copies
They claim to love and adore their brand but are never actually promoting it or wearing it
Daisey got caught out pretending to her followers that she was going out in an Odolls dress only to change into PLT
Daisey's still posting quotes about how kind, polite, moral and what a good person she is
Daisey's still lying that she doesn't care about Tom, never loved him and her fast move on to Mr Faizeyyy never happened and shes been single this whole time
Daisey still catfishing people, photos and videos are v. v. different
Lambo man and Ellie are still arguing, archiving pics and unfollowing each other like the power couple they are, something went on on new years eve as the next day Lambo had an arm in cast
Their Instagram's are just them buying designer, Daisey eye fucking herself in the camera with the odd angry chavvy rant about something
Haters and this website DOES NOT BOTHER THEM AND THEY DONT CARE BECAUSE WE ARE ALL JUST BITTER AND JEALOUS AND HAVE SOMETHING MISSING IN OUR LIVES.... yet they consistently read here, reference it in their stories/uploads/tiktoks and seek out tweets about themselves aswell as blocking anyone and EVERYONE that has liked or made a negative comment/criticised them as well as still messaging people off their dogs account

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 53

Alice007

O’Donnell’s sisters #11 - Gypsy tings init 🤣🤣😩

next thread title 👆👆👆👆

I’m sorry I can’t 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I nearly choked on my wine laughing at this😩😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

BeaC

Daisey don’t look ugly in the photos Lee has posted of her, she looks normal! Double chins chubby face normal skin with imperfections ..she just looks different to what we are used to seeing of her from the massively edited pictures that she posts of herself
She would be more relatable if she posted those kind of pictures of herself but let’s be honest NONE of us look as good all the time as the pictures we post on social media 🙄 Christ if anyone seen me doing the food shop on a night they’d have a heart attack 🤣
She still acts like a idiot though not sticking up for her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Herefortheteabot123

Chatty Member
Daisey heres one for you I know you love numbers as their secret signs from the universe 🙄
When your tattle views are higher then your instagram live views (with a ?million? followers too) I think it's clear what direction your career is headed in.
Love it's one where your calling someone a jealous bastard for your very obvious boob job too. Maddie grimaldi, emily shak, dani mansutti and another influencer all got boob jobs in the last 6 months- all addressed it, none of them deny it, properly dug a hole for yourselves with this one 😆

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Does anyone else not have a clue who is being spoken about anymore half the time on this thread? I’m so out of the loop 😂

I’ll patiently wait for some more chaos from Fifi and her fishy disco minge shorts

• Haha
  • Heart

Jadew

Chatty Member
Ellie’s relationship with roid head is a fucking laughable joke. Stating she went to Dubai and justified it by saying she ‘moved in with her boyfriend’. A few days later and she’s in England and all pics of them are deleted. Sort yourself out Ellie mate because it’s fucking embarrassing 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Gossipdarling

They are so full of it! Ellie has deleted the pics of Jay to obviously hide things for if she gets questioned coming back into UK such a fake life they live!
Thread title idea

Odolls #11
What’s a pandemic? Who’s Owen Drew?
Maybe if we lie enough it’ll come true...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Kaykaykay

8CF4B9ED-A764-4CDD-BA98-188B8A808B73.png
D71A7130-52DA-42C0-8380-8EDAED2ECA27.png

Fuck sake , they stealing the Fred Perry wreath now on there new whore trackies , when will the logo stealing end 🤔

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

Kaz2314

These dickheads are as bad as the one on this morning today bleating on about how she needed to go to Dubai for work (she’s a personal trainer) but yet all her profile consists of is her working out in her apartment so PS quite rightly called her out asking why she couldn’t do it from the UK and she pulled the mental health card out saying she needed Dubai for her mental health. Ellie pissing off to Maldives with Bart has completely done me. They’re completely out of touch with the real world and I don’t know who they’re supposed to be ‘influencing’ but they’re completely not relatable and flaunting it all over the gram makes me sick as a critical worker. My only hope is that they bring in the quarantine hotels ASAP. Can’t see these 2 coping well hauled up in a holiday inn with meals brought to them. And no I’m not jealous at all just appalled at their behaviour considering what it going on in the world.

• Heart
Reactions: 45