O’Donnell Sisters #10 - 3 more arguments, Jay punched a wall, wearing fake Chanel to the mall.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dear Ellie & Fifi (as I know u weirdos read tattle life)
My mum is a healthcare worker in the critical care ward, where patients leave with PTSD due to their time there. Coronavirus patients are not allowed to see their loved ones and when they die, my mum has to deliver the news. My mum & her colleagues have a second to collapse and cry in the corridors at work due to stress before they go and try to save another life. She is now on anti-depressants and sleeping pills because of the horrors she has witnessed. I have never seen her so depressed and inconsolable and it breaks my heart.
THIS is work. THIS is a job and my mum is the real boss witch. But I hope you’re enjoying your holiday in Dubai! Oh wait no, it’s for “work”. “Work” as in posting on Instagram eye-bleeping your ugly selves all day long and getting your nails and hair done. You are no “lifestyle influencers”, what you are is in fact selfish, diabolical and downright pathetic!! Everyone is laughing at you!! Your karma is coming and it will slap you in the face hard, and I can’t wait for it. Disgusting awful girls
So sorry to read this, I hope your mums ok, they are the true influencers!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
So now not only is Ellie dating a criminal.. Daisey is too. Wow great influencers they are. Can we not forget Ellie’s boyf scammed 27million from innocent people ?! Like what, how is that okay with her, now daiseys rolling around with a gangster cos she thinks it makes her look good. Poor Irish eyes don’t no what his got himself in for. Their daddy wants to keep an eye on his cash or Jay will have it quick time.

Reactions: 20
How long did he get for stealing that much! Was he made to replay did they seize it or is that how he is living for it put in others names? I am shocked was that much

Reactions: 4
The Irish times about fairy’s new boyfriend-

LIAM BYRNE, A TRUSTED ASSOCIATE OF THE KINAHAN CARTEL, IS AMONG THE MOST POWERFUL FIGURES IN IRISH ORGANISED CRIME

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Yeah these boys don’t mess about. I live in the North of Ireland & they make the “gangs” up here look like wee boys. They’ve been going back and forth for years.. wasn’t long ago a 17 year old boy was butchered and placed round areas of dublin!!! Cartel type of tit.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Not been active since like thread 7/8 but managed to read some stuff here and there. BUT I have questions! Does Daisey have another boyfriend?! Can she not go on holiday without getting a boyfriend 😂

Reactions: 5
Lol ellie removed the option to comment on her vid with Jay hahah pathetic

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not been active since like thread 7/8 but managed to read some stuff here and there. BUT I have questions! Does Daisey have another boyfriend?! Can she not go on holiday without getting a boyfriend 😂
Dating a guy called Lee Byrne who’s dad is Liam Byrne

Reactions: 1
Dear Ellie & Fifi (as I know u weirdos read tattle life)
My mum is a healthcare worker in the critical care ward, where patients leave with PTSD due to their time there. Coronavirus patients are not allowed to see their loved ones and when they die, my mum has to deliver the news. My mum & her colleagues have a second to collapse and cry in the corridors at work due to stress before they go and try to save another life. She is now on anti-depressants and sleeping pills because of the horrors she has witnessed. I have never seen her so depressed and inconsolable and it breaks my heart.
THIS is work. THIS is a job and my mum is the real boss witch. But I hope you’re enjoying your holiday in Dubai! Oh wait no, it’s for “work”. “Work” as in posting on Instagram eye-bleeping your ugly selves all day long and getting your nails and hair done. You are no “lifestyle influencers”, what you are is in fact selfish, diabolical and downright pathetic!! Everyone is laughing at you!! Your karma is coming and it will slap you in the face hard, and I can’t wait for it. Disgusting awful girls
Thank you for this comment. ❤ Ellie and Daisey need to read this because they do not know what hard work or a real job is the self entitled selfish little cunts that they are who only think about themselves and they will be the ones that beg people like your mum to help them if they catch covid. Your mum is a true hero and I thank her and applause her for everything she is doing. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Lee Byrne as in Dublin drugs mafia?

Edit - just seen it is him .Jesus, she is in way too deep. Her father will be shitting himself, you don't mess with them

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I have a question

Is this Lee kid the one that’s made her suddenly like all the raves ? Or was that another mystery man who came after Tom, Faizer but before catfish and Irish eyes?

The rave stuff has vanished a bit so I’m all confused again.
Seems she changes her personality like she changes her pants. Oh wait she doesn’t change her pants 😂 ... like she changes nail colours then.

If Irish child is a traveller that would explain all of the I want to be married ASAP with kids business she’s been spamming on her stories

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Lee isn’t a traveller. 100% not. He does hang around with the Ascot travellers tho

Reactions: 2
I have a question

Is this Lee kid the one that’s made her suddenly like all the raves ? Or was that another mystery man who came after Tom, Faizer but before catfish and Irish eyes?

The rave stuff has vanished a bit so I’m all confused again.
Seems she changes her personality like she changes her pants. Oh wait she doesn’t change her pants 😂 ... like she changes nail colours then.

If Irish child is a traveller that would explain all of the I want to be married ASAP with kids business she’s been spamming on her stories
He’s not a traveller he’s the son to a Kinahan cartel member. I’m not sure how involved the son is in his fathers business but it’s definitely not people you want to get on the wrong side of 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Im Sure he’s 19 so not far off 😂😂

Tell me she’s not just made this her picture because he shared it 🥴😂😂
So sad 🙈 goes on about being a boss woman and all that shite but acts like this for a little boy 🤣

Reactions: 4
Well said!! 👏👏👏👏 Unfortunately we are all just jealous and they are above the rest of society in their delusional heads. So ignorant they do not have the emotional intelligence or empathy to care for anyone but themselves. Quite sad really. But massive thank you to your mum for being a real boss and selfless hero during this awful time. We need more people like her in this horrid self obsessed society we live in. ❤
Right! It’s so laughable, like I could ever be jealous of a pair of uneducated, self-absorbed compulsive liars that fill themselves with plastic. And thank you!
So sorry to read this, I hope your mums ok, they are the true influencers!
She’ll be okay, thank you! uneducated slags like Ellie & Daisey just need to start abiding by the rules and stop putting everyone at risk & hopefully cases will start to drop soon.
Thank you for this comment. ❤ Ellie and Daisey need to read this because they do not know what hard work or a real job is the self entitled selfish little cunts that they are who only think about themselves and they will be the ones that beg people like your mum to help them if they catch covid. Your mum is a true hero and I thank her and applause her for everything she is doing. ❤
You’re exactly right! Thank you so much for your words

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.