O’Donnell Sisters #10 - 3 more arguments, Jay punched a wall, wearing fake Chanel to the mall.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just had to comment to say it’s annoying when influencers forget things - ie Ellie says why would she post the pic if she wasn’t happy but it wasn’t too long ago where she admitted she had previously posted pictures (I think from Coachella) where she looked like she was on top of the world & admitted she was actually really unhappy at the time. They should just let people have their opinions and not clap back unless it is really nasty comments etc.

Reactions: 19
Lee isn’t a traveller. 100% not. He does hang around with the Ascot travellers tho
I used to see all tje ascot lot but I moved due to work and they’re not even real travellers they all just act like it, the only real one that was on absolutely ascot was Alfie Best ://

Reactions: 4
Do you think that little Q&A session of Ellies was just to let everyone know that she’s really happy with her BF. What her favourite pics are and that they have even more tracksuits coming out 😴

Oh and she’s had her teeth done

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just had to comment to say it’s annoying when influencers forget things - ie Ellie says why would she post the pic if she wasn’t happy but it wasn’t too long ago where she admitted she had previously posted pictures (I think from Coachella) where she looked like she was on top of the world & admitted she was actually really unhappy at the time. They should just let people have their opinions and not clap back unless it is really nasty comments etc.
And not forgetting that they break up every two seconds so she can’t be that happy the silly tart

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No Lee Byrne is not a Traveller or his Father hes just a nasty piece of work😒😒, I just don't understand why Daisey thinks she fits in with that type of people? Yes her Family are low lifes but if she crosses the people she is trying too associate herself with then her Family are in danger big time!

Reactions: 5
Sorry if I've missed, but do we know why and how Jay lives like he does and has such expensive things? I read about him being a fraudster but do we know what he's done exactly?

Reactions: 5
Daisey and Ellie definitely spend 10% of their insta time uploading (shite) videos/heavily photoshopped photos and 90% of their insta time deleting comments they don’t like. Must be truly exhausting 😝😝

Reactions: 10
And not forgetting that they break up every two seconds so she can’t be that happy the silly tart
Daisey and Ellie definitely spend 10% of their insta time uploading (shite) videos/heavily photoshopped photos and 90% of their insta time deleting comments they don’t like. Must be truly exhausting 😝😝
You forgot to add reading tattle!🤣
Daiseys had a read and up to date today after calling those guys baby’s on her story

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t have that option only like or quote on the right hand side x
Left side says report?

sorry I don’t even know if I’m answering your question there. Are you wanting to get rid of a comment? Right side says like or reply and left side says report.

Neither Ellie or daisy follow Conor and now they are showing support for his fight on their stories 😁😂 and why are they even going to watch the fight I never heard of them mention UFC .. 🧐

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I want to know when and what the family started dealing? I’ve seen r nic on the school run in her white shirt and I cannot imagine vince chopping tit on the marble island in the kitchen 😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.