O’Donnell Sisters #10 - 3 more arguments, Jay punched a wall, wearing fake Chanel to the mall.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Daisey I beg pls stop wearing tiny shorts that you can’t even see. Do you not own anything that covers your butt fully??? Where’s the class you always bang on about? 😩

Reactions: 10
Ooooo soz Fifi
Sophie shared something on her story when she came out of CGD and I WISH I could find it cos it totally looked like a dig at daisey!

It was a meme, like a starter pack taking the piss out of girls starting their own bikini lines with daddy’s money 👀

It totally wouldn’t surprise me if daisey messaged her either warning her off TZ or saying something immature about her going for sloppy seconds.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
As if Daisey has wrote Irish Eyrs on a coffee cup with a brown eyebrow pencil 😭 we get it hun have a day off

• Haha
Reactions: 25
As if Daisey has wrote Irish Eyrs on a coffee cup with a brown eyebrow pencil 😭 we get it hun have a day off
duck me, “fairy” on her own cup. How old is she again? Wonderful hun, vag hanging out for your new teen boyfriend but mentally Fifi’s 8 years old looking like a dried apricot. I hope she won’t bury her newest victim under the patio like she did with poor Faizer and Mr. Barcode Fringe from 2 weeks ago seems to have disappeared as well

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
What the duck does Irish eyes even mean?! I feel like Daisey is one of those annoying girls that give everyone weird nicknames because they're so "random like that"
she doesn’t have Irish eyes anyway, a lot of Irish people have blue or green eyes, she has brown eyes but wants blue

Reactions: 9
Everytime I look at
This is not her new boyfriend, that’s her new boyfriends mate. Her new boyfriends called Lee Byrne and his Irish hence the irish eyes stories

Lee is on the left and Henry simmonds from absolutely ascot on the right
everytime I go on her Instagram she has a new boyfriend can’t keep up with her 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What the duck does Irish eyes even mean?! I feel like Daisey is one of those annoying girls that give everyone weird nicknames because they're so "random like that"
It’s cause her new fella is Irish. He’s from Dublin.

Reactions: 8
Everytime I look at

everytime I go on her Instagram she has a new boyfriend can’t keep up with her 🤢
she says how she loves being single etc but she’s always jumping man to man. Ellie otroll needs to have a word with her

Anyone noticed all daisey does lately is speak like a gypsy. me gel loves her etc

Reactions: 15
duck me, “fairy” on her own cup. How old is she again? Wonderful hun, vag hanging out for your new teen boyfriend but mentally Fifi’s 8 years old looking like a dried apricot. I hope she won’t bury her newest victim under the patio like she did with poor Faizer and Mr. Barcode Fringe from 2 weeks ago seems to have disappeared as well
Like a dried apricot I have died 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.