O’Donnell Sisters #10 - 3 more arguments, Jay punched a wall, wearing fake Chanel to the mall.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Howling at Daisey’s stories thinking she’s all ‘exclusive’ and keeping her followers guessing as to who the latest love / light of her life is 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Nice to see the girls are up to their same tricks. I was getting bored so logged out for a couple weeks and Crazy Dais has already got another fella and a wardrobe full of the Fake Souk’s Finest 👌🏽

Got to love her consistency.

I saw Ellie a couple weeks back in the mall and she really is tiny tiny. To be honest, it’s hard not to bump into UK’s finest at the moment.
Is she striking in person? Or all filter

Reactions: 4
Howling at Daisey’s stories thinking she’s all ‘exclusive’ and keeping her followers guessing as to who the latest love / light of her life is 😂😂
I thought that but after seeing him I’m DYING at how she’s obviously embarrassed as duck to show his face. From TZ to that? 😭😭😂 ‘the king’ - the King of what, sixth form?

she’ll be seething she’s found a real life baby face 👶🏽 And he only adds to her leathery cougar image

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Jesus how many dicks she on now... it’s a lot for her age.
catching up with Ellie

god.
She’s never going to do any better than TZ let’s be honest. Her guys since TZ prove this 🤣😂
Just popping in to say its not a lot for her age looool. No need to slut shame. I slept with way more than that at her age. I just never claimed to be a Saint 🤣 nothing wrong with sleeping with people.

The issue is how she made everyone know she'd ONLY had 1 after Jordan, then ONLY 2 after tom. Acting like she is high and mighty because she'd not been single? and now she's clearly had a few more. No one ever asked or cared how many people you'd shagged Daisy, you just HAD to tell everyone to make they knew you were better than them.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Oh yeah I couldn’t care less how many people she’s been/slept with. It her that uses that to make her appear better than other people.
im still so baffled. I dunno why anyone would want someone as a life partner that’s dodgy/into dodgy things.
he also looks like he’s still in college & Daisey looks so much older than him.
I mean good luck to them, but I wouldn’t be bragging about my man if they were involved with criminal things - that’s goes for both girls 🥴

Reactions: 12
Oh yeah I couldn’t care less how many people she’s been/slept with. It her that uses that to make her appear better than other people.
im still so baffled. I dunno why anyone would want someone as a life partner that’s dodgy/into dodgy things.
he also looks like he’s still in college & Daisey looks so much older than him.
I mean good luck to them, but I wouldn’t be bragging about my man if they were involved with criminal things - that’s goes for both girls 🥴
Yeah sleep with whoever you like, live your life who cares 😂 their body not ours 🤷🏽‍♀️ That’s why I prefer Ellie tho she doesn’t sit claim she’s a virgin like Daisey at least Ellie owns it & doesn’t feel the need to explain herself when she’s got a new man every week 😂
They like the bad boy image I think every girl has at one point, I know I dated some questionable men when I was younger because I thought it was fun & exciting 😂 now im Older I’ll take a 9-5 easy lifer any day over a boy who could be doing a lifer for bad behaviour 😂😂

PS - TZ ain’t all that either just another coke head sleazy chav with a pretty face

Reactions: 26
Do you think they’ve done that thing to hide all covid stuff on their comments, ya know what Ellie has done with the stuff with Jay’s past? Because they seem to be the only influencers that have flaunted all the restrictions constantly going on holiday with hardly any hate comments?

Reactions: 5
People commenting ‘goals’ on Ellie’s post with a short clip of the roidhead hugging her is absolutely abhorrent. She is only in it for the bucks and some lambo pics, he is only in it for the eye candy on his arm, not what love is supposed to be. ‘Love of my life’ when they are deleting each others pictures every 5 days because of a falling out. Keep pretending you like the drama you spoilt brat

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
People commenting ‘goals’ on Ellie’s post with a short clip of the roidhead hugging her is absolutely abhorrent. She is only in it for the bucks and some lambo pics, he is only in it for the eye candy on his arm, not what love is supposed to be. ‘Love of my life’ when they are deleting each others pictures every 5 days because of a falling out. Keep pretending you like the drama you spoilt brat
Shes deleting comments again. Someone asked what does Jay for a living and even that is deleted. And I saw a couple of comments saying she doesnt look happy and looks likes she cant stand him. Deleted too 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
View attachment 396661Our dais is looking rough lately
Even with all that help (eyelash extensions, hair extensions, lip fillers, nose job, fake nails, composite bonding, etc.) still looks rough. I can’t help but feel if she didn’t go overboard with all these cosmetic enhancements she might’ve aged better and still look fresh faced like she did as a teen.

Reactions: 14
The Dubai stone is a real thing, constant drinking, eating out. Looks like Daisey has definitely been affected by this

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.