O’Donnell Sisters #10 - 3 more arguments, Jay punched a wall, wearing fake Chanel to the mall.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
forgot to add they have 'been in the process of having Tattle shut down' since April 2020
also threatened that they have our email addresses and we will be taken court :LOL:
Omg the guy who says I’m a gay man I’m not jealous after commenting about breaking her back I’m crying 😭😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Has the thread gone already? I posted on there this morning but now it says can’t be found 😩
whaaaat it has? I wonder why? I was literally on it when I posted that half an hour ago and its gone?

Has the thread gone already? I posted on there this morning but now it says can’t be found 😩
think its because this thread is still open?

Reactions: 4
Honestly I’ve had to unfollow them now. Cant be fucked to watch them eyefuck the camera for the 139848484 time. Came on here to have a catch up and obviously there still playing the same games🤣 can’t wait for them to dry up like my nans fanny

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Them shorts does she not own any others can she not buy any when she buys her fake tops and bags this was last night and today they must walk theirsel
Screenshot_20210121-175036_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20210121-175057_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20210121-175127_Instagram.jpg
ves to the washing

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Just abit of tea about Lee Bryne

I know someone who met him in Ibiza in 2016 before he was insta

they were in Ushuaia and an Irish guy who was older said to her friends do you wana come up our room with balcony view to watch the radio 1 weekend act. If you’ve been to Ushuaia you know those balconies are the one during events because it’s so cramped.

the guy payed the bouncer to let the girls up to the room.
when they got up there Lee was there with his friend just chilling on the bed. There was a bath full of alcohol bottles. Literally like a mini bar. The room was full of loads of people.

Lee didn’t drink a thing and was sober. He started chatting to her and her friends and seemed ok. Then as they were leaving to go to another club he pulled out a Nokia lol. He had a blue Range Rover he would drive all over Ibiza. The girls could tell they all had money so as girls on holiday so take what you can get when you’re young.

they met up a few times and he started getting really weird with my friend and was almost grabbing her like a gypsy and she got annoyed with him and he didn’t like been told what to do.

when they met up again they picked the girls up and was driving 100 miles an hour around Ibiza at 5 in the morning. Lee was so scared to bump into the police. It turned out he was only 16 and wasn’t even old enough to drive but had a fake ID showing he was 18.

he took the girls to a boat where it was docked and the girls said they didn’t feel comfortable getting on the boat after his driving. One of the girls refused to get in the front with him and he friends were being really rude basically saying they were a waste of time. My friend got out with her friend in a strop Because they were sick of the way he would speak to them. He drove off and left them in the middle of Ibiza where all the residents live. They got a taxi home and didn’t speak to them.

she still had him on insta and he would speak to her sometimes because he was living in dubai With him family. His dad was living in Spain at one bit as he was such a wanted person.

He also went out with Larosa smith for a while

as soon I saw daisey hang out with him I knew they would get together as he had the looks of TZ but traveller personality or Jordan
Had to laugh when I read on the last thread that Lee Byrne was a drug lord. No. His father is. Lee just swans about using Daddy's money and name. A family member of mine is close to him and says hes a pretty decent chap when he stops trying to be Daddy

Reactions: 9
Why is her stance always so wide? Like I get the arching as that makes her bum look bigger but why are her legs so far apart?
maybe I need to go try in the mirror & see if my bum doubles in size

Reactions: 12
But have you noticed apart from the odd plt post they don’t work with any other brands with the way they go on I don’t think companies would even go near them

Reactions: 12
But have you noticed apart from the odd plt post they don’t work with any other brands with the way they go on I don’t think companies would even go near them
Yeah the amount of brand ads they used to do, now they just have PLT, beauty works and fashion nova...

Reactions: 8
So is this Lee who Crazy Daisy is holding hands with on her stories now? Honestly can’t keep up with these two 😅

Reactions: 7
Why is her stance always so wide? Like I get the arching as that makes her bum look bigger but why are her legs so far apart?
maybe I need to go try in the mirror & see if my bum doubles in size
I think it’s the smell from her Minnie from not changing her shorts for 2 month is pushing her
Legs apart

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Have we all noticed how quick things are moving with Lee just at the same time the info comes out about Tom and Sophie. She is SO worried she’s gonna look bothered that she’s purposely gone out of her way to post another guy. I know she’s only young but she’s sooooo young for her years it’s frightening 😫

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Elleanwhore looks coked up in her latest story with roid head what is she licking his arm? Lol 🤣 seems like he’s finally out of quarantine and celebrating after some time 🤔

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.