O’Donnell Sisters #10 - 3 more arguments, Jay punched a wall, wearing fake Chanel to the mall.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also does anyone remember the other month when Ariana Atjar was with Lee and she posted on her story saying she was on holiday and then she got taken on another holiday by someone and it was him. Daisey was only at her birthday the other day. Oh the shame

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I’m so confused right now. More confused as to how they can manage to find guys they like so quickly & in succession. I need AT LEAST a year & that’s to even consider to speak to anyone, never mind actually finding someone I like 😩😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Is daiseys latest dick the one and old mr faizer back from the dead
I think thats Lee she put up a story with an ‘L’
The whole act is so fake and obviously all to make TZ jealous i bet he doesnt give a tit about her tho

Reactions: 7
Longtime lurker but it’s so clear they read these threads! Mentioned the conman going missing and he’s plastered all over her stories again

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Lees dad is a gangster from dublin. If you google Liam Byrne you will be able to read about him.
These girls sure do pick em!!

first date...”do you have a criminal record and mostly act like a dick??...you do! I want to marry you and have your babies and I’m telling the whole of Instagram that riiiight now coz I’m not avvvvinnn it”

• Haha
Reactions: 44
6F60E2F8-DF32-424E-84FA-7E3D18832BC9.png

just seen this post Dubai most be getting very fedup with the way influencers have been behaving over there

Reactions: 18
Nice to see the girls are up to their same tricks. I was getting bored so logged out for a couple weeks and Crazy Dais has already got another fella and a wardrobe full of the Fake Souk’s Finest 👌🏽

Got to love her consistency.

I saw Ellie a couple weeks back in the mall and she really is tiny tiny. To be honest, it’s hard not to bump into UK’s finest at the moment.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.