O’Donnell Sisters #10 - 3 more arguments, Jay punched a wall, wearing fake Chanel to the mall.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ive actually heard nothing but good things about his mam tbh
Yes shes lovely really is do anything for anyone heart of gold but i know for a fact if she caught wind of Daisey lifting a hand to Lee she would go apeshit. As any mother would. And Lee himself isnt a bad lad just gets caught up in that world of who has what and whos wearing what. I had a feeling theyd end up in the same circles over in Dubai just really suprised theyve coupled up. Suprised at Daisey, i thought an older rich man like roid head would b more up her alley.

Reactions: 13
Has Tom said anything about his ex’s yet on celeb go dating? I saw a clip on his Instagram saying something like my last relationship was rocky (or something along those lines) I need to watch it

Reactions: 6
Maybe he doesn't want to be on her stories, embarrassing for the lad to be associated with her 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Has Tom said anything about his ex’s yet on celeb go dating? I saw a clip on his Instagram saying something like my last relationship was rocky (or something along those lines) I need to watch it
Not yet, I don't know if that was filmed as part of the introduction for each character. The celebs usually meet with Anna and Paul 1 on 1 and talk about their last relationship sooo that will be interesting 😂

Right sorry but what does she actually do so that her photos look like this?! Patches pixels what look like white heads are not a good look me gal 😂🤣

She looks like she needs a good bath
Over editing. The more times you edit a photo, save it, edit it again etc the more pixilated it becomes.
It's likely that she's used facetune, and saved the photo. Then used another editing software to edit that photo and saved it etc.

OMG borris finally came trough, his best move ever hahah . Poor influencers, I won’t how long can they stay out there for , I thought it was 1 month but they are out there way longer .
And also the girls promoting sale on party wear 20% discount , like hello ?? For who ? There is no parties anywhere 😂😂😂

Reactions: 20
OMG borris finally came trough, his best move ever hahah . Poor influencers, I won’t how long can they stay out there for , I thought it was 1 month but they are out there way longer .
And also the girls promoting sale on party wear 20% discount , like hello ?? For who ? There is no parties anywhere 😂😂😂
I think it’s 60 days? But do they not have to just leave and then return for the time to reset again if you know what I mean? Is that now why Ellie is in the Maldives 🙄

Reactions: 3
I actually think it’s quite nice to see her behaving her age for once. She’s 21 right? It’s ok to act a bit silly at that age instead of constantly posing for the gram, I mean the top less pose was idiotic but it’s refreshing seeing her actually going and doing stuff instead of sitting in her hotel room eye bleeping the camera or in a restaurant just eating. I remember the cheesy stuff I didn’t on my young girls holidays.......ah the good old Benidorm days lol

Reactions: 35
I actually think it’s quite nice to see her behaving her age for once. She’s 21 right? It’s ok to act a bit silly at that age instead of constantly posing for the gram, I mean the top less pose was idiotic but it’s refreshing seeing her actually going and doing stuff instead of sitting in her hotel room eye bleeping the camera or in a restaurant just eating. I remember the cheesy stuff I didn’t on my young girls holidays.......ah the good old Benidorm days lol
I completely agree ... she genuinely looks like she’s having fun which makes her more likeable

Reactions: 18
She’s 22 actually. I understand what you mean that it’s nice to see her having fun rather than just posing for the gram, but I still don’t think it makes it any better, considering she’s doing all this in the middle of a pandemic. I’m 22 as well, but I have a full time job as a healthcare worker and still working hard 5 days/week, I’ve not been on holiday for a year and half, and apart from work I’ve not gone anywhere (not even to a restaurant) for over 4 months. It’s depressing seeing people like Daisey being so careless and insensitive to people not as privileged as her.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
She’s 22 actually. I understand what you mean that it’s nice to see her having fun rather than just posing for the gram, but I still don’t think it makes it any better, considering she’s doing all this in the middle of a pandemic. I’m 22 as well, but I have a full time job as a healthcare worker and still working hard 5 days/week, I’ve not been on holiday for a year and half, and apart from work I’ve not gone anywhere (not even to a restaurant) for over 4 months. It’s depressing seeing people like Daisey being so careless and insensitive to people not as privileged as her.
💯 I’m not making excuses for her. I think it’s common knowledge that all of us think every instagrammer that’s fucked off abroad needs a good shake! She’s not the 1st and won’t be the last. Thank you for your dedication to the health care system.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Did anyone see the new member earlier that posted a screen shot of a message between them and daisey? Was deleted within ten mins when I tried to click the screenshot it had gone, they've not reposted and I wanna know what it was if your lurking re post please

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Jaysusss .. tone deaf daisey strikes again singing out her nose

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.