O’Donnell Sisters #10 - 3 more arguments, Jay punched a wall, wearing fake Chanel to the mall.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can anyone tell me how Sophie Dickson got her thread shut down??? Can someone restart it please. I have so many points to address 😩

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Can anyone tell me how Sophie Dickson got her thread shut down??? Can someone restart it please. I have so many points to address 😩
Omg throw them on here I need the tea 🤣☕ She’s my guilty pleasure

What are these outfits she’s been wearing 🤣😭 the tackiest tit I’ve ever seen. Also I don’t know why the glasses she’s been wearing at night the last few weeks / months infuriate me so much but they do

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 21

What are these outfits she’s been wearing 🤣😭 the tackiest tit I’ve ever seen. Also I don’t know why the glasses she’s been wearing at night the last few weeks / months infuriate me so much but they do
For someone who has her own clothing brand , she doesn't have much style .

Reactions: 20
LITTLE MISS CLASSY but goes out with ‘shorts’ that show what she’s had for breakfast paired with a fake Balenciaga T-shirt. 0 class craizy daisey.. 0

• Haha
Reactions: 21

So shes swapped the fast fashion tiny tops for Dubai designer rip offs tucked up... what a step up Daisey
Also has anyone seen how thin the fabric/tit quality that white balenciaga hoody she keeps wearing is??? Imagine embarrassing yourself wearing that, I could neverrrrrrrr

Its here

Reactions: 7
I’ve heard from someone that apparently if you just drive out of Dubai and then just drive back again after you can get the visa for another 30 days or so (I don’t know how true this is, just what I’ve heard🤷‍♀️)

• Wow
And the matching clothes begin 😂
They'll get around the hotel thing fly to a country thats not hotel compulsory stay there for 10 days or so then back to UK to "self isolate" at home not hotel mandatory

Maybe he doesn't want to be on her stories, embarrassing for the lad to be associated with her 😂😂😂
Would totally agree with this, but he’s posted her on his story multiple days in a row. These were from today. Just odd behaviour on her part you’d have to assume!

She’s 22 actually. I understand what you mean that it’s nice to see her having fun rather than just posing for the gram, but I still don’t think it makes it any better, considering she’s doing all this in the middle of a pandemic. I’m 22 as well, but I have a full time job as a healthcare worker and still working hard 5 days/week, I’ve not been on holiday for a year and half, and apart from work I’ve not gone anywhere (not even to a restaurant) for over 4 months. It’s depressing seeing people like Daisey being so careless and insensitive to people not as privileged as her.
Very well said! Thank you for being a superhero during these times. Your hard work is so appreciated!

Oh, since there seems to be confusion about his age, this article from 2019 says he was 19 at the time, so he’d be 21 now. He’s either a year younger than Daisey, or a few months younger than her. Either way, he’s a young looking 21 and she’s (due to excessive tanning, drinking, and tit diet) an older looking 22

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
So do we think Daisey will be trying to get home before the new rules come into force at 1pm today, or not?

Obviously she could still book an indirect flight at a later date.

Reactions: 5
So do we think Daisey will be trying to get home before the new rules come into force at 1pm today, or not?

Obviously she could still book an indirect flight at a later date.
She may be on stand by for now in case elleanwhore needs someone to rescue her from the maldives honeymoon this time and our nic sends her there next 😂

Reactions: 6
Ohhhh I want whatever she’s taken this morning. Off her box in that taxi and not even the filters can hide how tired/ill she’s looking. Also is anyone going to remind her where she is??? All of her outfits go so far up her arse I’m surprised she’s not been pulled off the streets by popo for indecent exposure

Reactions: 24
I’m sure you are supposed to wear a mask when outside and in closed spaces in Dubai? Daisey doesn’t seem to wear one ever

Reactions: 11
Nooooo actual effing way - you can see the mosque in full view. That is SO bad. That is beyond disrespectful WHAT THE ACTUAL duck?!?!?!?!

i have gone FULLY off them now...it’s about time insta does a clear out of these so called “influencers”
We need to some how find out what hotel she’s staying in so we can report this to the Dubai authorities. Surely she’s broken the law? Should be held accountable for her actions. Either way she has zero respect for the country or it’s religion/ traditions. The level of disrespect is incomprehensible.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
We need to some how find out what hotel she’s staying in so we can report this to the Dubai authorities. Surely she’s broken the law? Should be held accountable for her actions. Either way she has zero respect for the country or it’s religion/ traditions. The level of disrespect is incomprehensible.
think she’s at the Grosvenor

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.