O’Donnell Sisters #10 - 3 more arguments, Jay punched a wall, wearing fake Chanel to the mall.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel so much secondhand embarrassment for Daisey as she’s singing every single song into her phone on that ride in the taxi 😳😳😳 Awkward! She is so high.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh daisey daisey daisey 😂 She is absolutely locked in that taxi off her head miming the words ass hanging out her shorts wow
im surprised her mother and father haven’t been like get yer ass home now 😬 I do feel like she’s acting her age and great have fun but at the same time...... Dubai?? Is not the place to be acting like a clown

Reactions: 8
Know all the words me, biggest Britney fan me

the words:
Womaniser, woman womaniser you’re a womaniser oh, womaniser baby
You, you, you are
You, you, you are
Womaniser, womaniser womaniser womaniser

what a talented hun 😍😍
Also can someone please tell her that saying ‘not having it’ is not a personality trait lol

• Haha
Reactions: 25
No wonder daisey is flat out using the filters because without them she is horrid looking , she looks like she needs a good wash🤢

Reactions: 8
TBF I think Daisey is pretty, I think it’s just that she has way overused the filters & COMPARED to her filtered pics she definitely doesn’t look as good. In all seriousness it must be very nerve wracking meeting people in real life when you don’t look like what they see on Instagram. Even if you kept that for your grid & posted unfiltered in your stories at least then people wouldn’t comment on the difference as much etc.

Reactions: 11
It’s the fact she acts all braggy like no filter ✌🏼✌🏼
91E2BCDA-B2E0-44E5-8F1D-83852891B710.png

wouldn’t be showing off about that I was you babe. Maybe it’s time to stop living off of hash browns, coke and dick and get back to Hudds for your mam to take care of you

• Haha
Reactions: 31
It’s the fact she acts all braggy like no filter ✌🏼✌🏼
View attachment 408704
wouldn’t be showing off about that I was you babe. Maybe it’s time to stop living off of hash browns, coke and dick and get back to Hudds for your mam to take care of you
She looks washed out and haggard. However I think we'd all look a bit rough if our life was one big continuous party- she's doing everything to excess and has been for months. She needs to get back to reality!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Disgusting, thought she couldn’t get any lower. I HATE when people go abroad and pose with drugged up animals for the gram as if these people aren’t a selfish stain on society enough LEAVE THE ANIMALS ALONE STOP FUNDING ANIMAL TOURISM

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.