O’Donnell Sisters #10 - 3 more arguments, Jay punched a wall, wearing fake Chanel to the mall.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
long time lurker👀🙋🏼‍♀️ Just had to pipe up because what makes this 100x worse than it already is... the building out the window is a MOSQUE. Honestly the cultural ignorance is beyond embarrassing and disrespectful. Followed these girls a few years ago when they were relatively small but I’ve long since unfollowed. Even by a lot of influencers standards they have such a shallow existence.
Nooooo actual effing way - you can see the mosque in full view. That is SO bad. That is beyond disrespectful WHAT THE ACTUAL duck?!?!?!?!

i have gone FULLY off them now...it’s about time insta does a clear out of these so called “influencers”

• Heart
Reactions: 21
View attachment 406283
Crazy what filters can do, so sad for the young girls who look up to something that isn’t even real ☹

Exactly what I was thinking!

Wow! She looks so average lol her eyes look so small and her face looks massive. Can’t believe the catfish!!

Ellie is 10000% the better looking sister her face is very pretty and small cute little features I actually think she is genuinely stunning BUT her personality is tit and I just have a feeling she is really nasty to Daisey and a witch in real life.

like in this photo, she’s in the Maldives! Crack a smile hun.

Attachments

Reactions: 16
Wow! She looks so average lol her eyes look so small and her face looks massive. Can’t believe the catfish!!

Ellie is 10000% the better looking sister her face is very pretty and small cute little features I actually think she is genuinely stunning BUT her personality is tit and I just have a feeling she is really nasty to Daisey and a witch in real life.

like in this photo, she’s in the Maldives! Crack a smile hun.
All that essential work she’s doing abroad, what a hero 🥰🥰

For real though what are those weird lumps on Daiseys Cheeks, is it filler like in her chin? Her undereyes are so sunken back she genuinely looks a bit ill I’m concerned me gal

She loves to go on about how much she looks like our Nic, she’s not wrong - hun looks like she’s pushing 55, better get her that white shirt on asap

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I feel a bit bad on daisy because she must have thought all through her relationship with Tom ‘does he fancy Ellie more than me’ because I feel if Ellie was available he deffo would have tried it with her first, I think Ellie would be more his type

Also you can just picture is now about that no filter pic ‘lee take that photo down I look gross’ and he’s been like shut up who cares etc and just won’t take it down I bet she’s absolutely fummmmming 😂

• Haha
That picture is hilarious . They Look scruffy. Looks like it could have been taken on a park bench. All they need now is a bottle of white lightening and MD2020 (probs showing my age here 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh ffs brother Leigh is at it again... Not avin it me gal! The familia really need to tell her this is NOT a good look! Fifi can’t even be bothered to comment now she’s got new dick...
As much as we all laugh at this, and it is fairly comical, Lee's obviously got major psychological issues if 1) She thinks this looks normal 2) Would want to genuinely look like this. I know we all have our insecurities, but this crosses a line into unstable. If she isn't struggling with her mental health, then I think she is taking the absolute piss out of everyone.

Skin not looking so glowing now is it crazy dais🥱🥱🥱 not Avin it me gallll
Unpopular opinion, but I don't think either one of them is unattractive. I'm not a fan of how Daisey carries on (for a multitude of reasons), and I have no opinion on Lee. I try not to let my opinions of their personalities get in the way of how I see them on surface level. Daisey looks a bit shiny here, nothing we all haven't experienced from time to time. Definitely should consider investing in some powder, Dais. She looks pretty though. Nothing special, but fresh faced and it's nice to see. Especially since we all give her so much tit for the over editing of her photos normally. Lee on the other hand is natural. He's young, hasn't properly filled out or anything, but he's a handsome guy.

As much as we all laugh at this, and it is fairly comical, Leigh's obviously got major psychological issues if 1) She thinks this looks normal 2) Would want to genuinely look like this. I know we all have our insecurities, but this crosses a line into unstable. If she isn't struggling with her mental health, then I think she is taking the absolute piss out of everyone.

Unpopular opinion, but I don't think either one of them is unattractive. I'm not a fan of how Daisey carries on (for a multitude of reasons), and I have no opinion on Lee. I try not to let my opinions of their personalities get in the way of how I see them on surface level. Daisey looks a bit shiny here, nothing we all haven't experienced from time to time. Definitely should consider investing in some powder, Dais. She looks pretty though. Nothing special, but fresh faced and it's nice to see. Especially since we all give her so much tit for the over editing of her photos normally. Lee on the other hand is natural. He's young, hasn't properly filled out or anything, but he's a handsome guy.

Last edited:
Can you make it any more obvious your boobs are fake ? 😂😂😂

she must think people are blind 😂😂😂 🤦🏼‍♀️
Why do all these influenzas (as I saw someone call them the other day, don't know if it was a typo or a better name for them) wear age 6-7 swimwear?

long time lurker👀🙋🏼‍♀️ Just had to pipe up because what makes this 100x worse than it already is... the building out the window is a MOSQUE. Honestly the cultural ignorance is beyond embarrassing and disrespectful. Followed these girls a few years ago when they were relatively small but I’ve long since unfollowed. Even by a lot of influencers standards they have such a shallow existence.
Wowsers. I wondered when they're wandering around half dressed in their polyamide flammable tat if that's not offensive to the locals? Or at least a serious fire risk? All those man-made fibres and plastic only need the sunlight to reflect off her sunglasses and Dozy will be lit

View attachment 406283
Crazy what filters can do, so sad for the young girls who look up to something that isn’t even real ☹

Exactly what I was thinking!
What's going on with the central part of the face, either side of the nose under the eyes? Is it migrated filler? It looks like a pair of sunbed goggles has melted under the skin 😲

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
What's going on with the central part of the face, either side of the nose under the eyes? Is it migrated filler? It looks like a pair of sunbed goggles has melted under the skin 😲
Like a squashed ball bag

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Here to remind you all what Ellie looks like without filters and Facetune. There will always be one better looking/prettier than the other but they both look different in real life. Anyone can look good on Insta, their pics are heavily edited so don’t be fooled and of course Daisey always takes it to the next level with her Photoshop fails
5DF6C070-A163-43C6-955F-CE25362DEAD1.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
As much as we all laugh at this, and it is fairly comical, Lee's obviously got major psychological issues if 1) She thinks this looks normal 2) Would want to genuinely look like this. I know we all have our insecurities, but this crosses a line into unstable. If she isn't struggling with her mental health, then I think she is taking the absolute piss out of everyone.

Oh I totally agree! I would still give my right arm and a child to look like her, I think it makes her more relatable with the natural photo and the smile, covered up a bit. However she won't see this and her usual "charming" filtered half naked self will still be rammed down our throats

• Heart
Reactions: 5
sooo the 60% off black Friday sale has been on for over two months now.... tell me any brand ANY BRAND that still has their 'black friday' sale on
20% off partywear collection now too... in a pandemic..... even though they have a collection for both sleep wear and lounge wear.... who is running this business pls :ROFLMAO:

edit: checked the 60% off sale and on pretty much every item nearly every size is available other then on some one size is sold out...

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Slightly off topic but has anyone been watching celebs go dating? Tom and Sophie Hermann have a romance in the house. Sophie literelly oozes class and intelligence 😂 the complete opposite to our Daiseh

Reactions: 17
Slightly off topic but has anyone been watching celebs go dating? Tom and Sophie Hermann have a romance in the house. Sophie literelly oozes class and intelligence 😂 the complete opposite to our Daiseh
Yeah she’s stunning, TZ was more suited to daisey two brain dead chavs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Yeah she’s stunning, TZ was more suited to daisey two brain dead chavs 😂
Agreed, it hurts my brain watching him attempt to string a conversation together that mostly consists of words like "me" and "like" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.