O’Donnell Sisters #10 - 3 more arguments, Jay punched a wall, wearing fake Chanel to the mall.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve got a feeling the new bfs convinced her to stop using filters 😂😂 ever since she’s been with him she’s toned down on them. If he has then I’d say that’s a positive influence from him 👏🏽
Its probably more the fact she looks sooo different without all the filters she just can’t keep filtering everything now she’s with him every day or he would begin to question wtf is going on and why she looks like a different person

Reactions: 13
Why does she keep covering his face in some pictures but not others? Strange girl, strange behaviour

Reactions: 18
Long time lurker here 👋 Just to add on Brother Leigh....has anyone ever heard her talk? Every time she uploads pics I am trying to work out her face and what does she actually look like. Wonder what she looks like without being caked in make up and what does she sound like. So filtered I’m not havin it me gal. Brother Leigh reveal ya self !
I’ve wondered what she sounds like too, all her posts are just her eye bleeping the camera or showing off her designer gear. I wonder if she has massive FOMO from all the stories from Daisey and Ellie and she’s in lockdown in the UK.

Reactions: 3
Why does she keep covering his face in some pictures but not others? Strange girl, strange behaviour
Attention seeking? Or is it just the ones where he resembles the lovechild of Prince Charles and a mini gargoyle?

Oh I totally agree! I would still give my right arm and a child to look like her, I think it makes her more relatable with the natural photo and the smile, covered up a bit. However she won't see this and her usual "charming" filtered half naked self will still be rammed down our throats
Not a child? 🤣 Is it any child in particular, or just a random one?!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Daisey needs to calm down on the tanners her lips have turned brown 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Unpopular opinion but I think she looks so much better in her newer pics without the filters. If she toned down on the tan I think she’s quite stunning. Ellie is more of the plain Jane.

Reactions: 18
Who is this new boy (emphasis on the boy since he looks about 17)... He literally looks like her brother 😖😕

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Unpopular opinion but I think she looks so much better in her newer pics without the filters. If she toned down on the tan I think she’s quite stunning. Ellie is more of the plain Jane.
100% could not agree more. Always though D was much more striking than E

Reactions: 4
Thing is id say Lee thought hed hit the jackpot when he started gettin somewhere with THE Daisey O Donnell from Instagram. Probably like look at this cracker lads and went for her. But id bet roid head's lambo that hes finding out very quickly that theres only so much interest a pretty face can hold. She looks like an absolute stage 5 clinger. I really wouldve thought shed think herself above a manchild. I know Lee's mother she is lovely but Daisey neednt think shes pulling that shite she did with Tom getting physically violent. If she thought her boy was been hurt by Daisey, Daisey wouldnt know what hit her. And they look around the same age 2😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thing is id say Lee thought hed hit the jackpot when he started gettin somewhere with THE Daisey O Donnell from Instagram. Probably like look at this cracker lads and went for her. But id bet roid head's lambo that hes finding out very quickly that theres only so much interest a pretty face can hold. She looks like an absolute stage 5 clinger. I really wouldve thought shed think herself above a manchild. I know Lee's mother she is lovely but Daisey neednt think shes pulling that shite she did with Tom getting physically violent. If she thought her boy was been hurt by Daisey, Daisey wouldnt know what hit her. And they look around the same age 2😂
ive actually heard nothing but good things about his mam tbh

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.