O’Donnell Sisters #10 - 3 more arguments, Jay punched a wall, wearing fake Chanel to the mall.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 405599
she has the audacity to repost this of herself saying what a cutie 😭🤣 looks like a fkin gremlin, don’t let her eat after midnight! How is she not embarrassed at her levels of catfishing
She looks proper rough when shes not got a filter on lately, her eye bags are terrible & skin looks like a leather bag, hope she is a warning to young girls not to use sunbeds

Reactions: 15
Look at the bags under her eyes, she looks rotten, wouldn't look twice at her on the street, compared too some of the other beautiful Ladies in Dubai, Daisey looks like a smelly woman you see hitching a lift on the side of a road

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She looks proper rough when shes not got a filter on lately, her eye bags are terrible & skin looks like a leather bag, hope she is a warning to young girls not to use sunbeds
She should really take better care of herself. Only 22 years old and already the damage from her lifestyle is showing terribly. I bet that if Daisey had a healthier lifestyle she would look better than she does now, even without any surgery or fillers!

Reactions: 11
Probably deleted because of the SHOCKING photoshop fail. You can clearly see where she’s blurred her back rolls and stretch/distorted the jeans/waist to make her pancake arse look bigger.

Also nice greasy bun hun, proper insta worthy look 👍🏼 Even by her new crappy standards that picture is TERRIBLE, I actually feel a bit sorry for her having to try compete with Ellie’s pics 😰😰
And wtf is going on here! 🤔😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Oh ffs brother Leigh is at it again... Not avin it me gal! The familia really need to tell her this is NOT a good look! Fifi can’t even be bothered to comment now she’s got new dick...
Long time lurker here 👋 Just to add on Brother Leigh....has anyone ever heard her talk? Every time she uploads pics I am trying to work out her face and what does she actually look like. Wonder what she looks like without being caked in make up and what does she sound like. So filtered I’m not havin it me gal. Brother Leigh reveal ya self !

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.