O’Donnell Sisters #10 - 3 more arguments, Jay punched a wall, wearing fake Chanel to the mall.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Daisy’s post of her topless at the window is so disrespectful to the country she is in. I wouldn’t be surprised if she gets into trouble for it

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Daisy’s post of her topless at the window is so disrespectful to the country she is in. I wouldn’t be surprised if she gets into trouble for it
This is exactly what I meant when I said she doesn’t give a tit about respecting the culture and rules of Dubai and thinks she can do whatever and dress however she wants because she thinks so highly of herself! She thinks she’s untouchable and the rules don’t apply to her

The sad thing is I don’t think anything will happen to her for it.. It always seems like she gets away with everything

EDIT: omg I’ve just checked again and she’s deleted it now ??

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
This is exactly what I meant when I said she doesn’t give a tit about respecting the culture and rules of Dubai and thinks she can do whatever and dress however she wants because she thinks so highly of herself! She thinks she’s untouchable and the rules don’t apply to her

The sad thing is I don’t think anything will happen to her for it.. It always seems like she gets away with everything

EDIT: omg I’ve just checked again and she’s deleted it now ??
Yep its gone!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Probably deleted because of the SHOCKING photoshop fail. You can clearly see where she’s blurred her back rolls and stretch/distorted the jeans/waist to make her pancake arse look bigger.

Also nice greasy bun hun, proper insta worthy look 👍🏼 Even by her new crappy standards that picture is TERRIBLE, I actually feel a bit sorry for her having to try compete with Ellie’s pics 😰😰

• Haha
Reactions: 24
4A952BAE-3E35-4BEC-9EB5-DAB944338C45.jpeg

she has the audacity to repost this of herself saying what a cutie 😭🤣 looks like a fkin gremlin, don’t let her eat after midnight! How is she not embarrassed at her levels of catfishing

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Absolute scrubbers, both of them. Did they feature on that programme about gypsies with Thelma Madine???

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Probably deleted because of the SHOCKING photoshop fail. You can clearly see where she’s blurred her back rolls and stretch/distorted the jeans/waist to make her pancake arse look bigger.

Also nice greasy bun hun, proper insta worthy look 👍🏼 Even by her new crappy standards that picture is TERRIBLE, I actually feel a bit sorry for her having to try compete with Ellie’s pics 😰😰
Right!!! Since when did Jean back pockets look like that😂 could fit your whole fake Louis bag in a pocket like that. She’s normally quite good at hiding her photoshop too

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Couldn’t agree more!!

Reactions: 3
long time lurker👀🙋🏼‍♀️ Just had to pipe up because what makes this 100x worse than it already is... the building out the window is a MOSQUE. Honestly the cultural ignorance is beyond embarrassing and disrespectful. Followed these girls a few years ago when they were relatively small but I’ve long since unfollowed. Even by a lot of influencers standards they have such a shallow existence.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.