O’Donnell Sisters #10 - 3 more arguments, Jay punched a wall, wearing fake Chanel to the mall.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 404437

Holy shiiiiiii that is pure rip off! The 2 Owen Drew accounts are owned by the same. I'd say they need to be told about this. How could the O Dolls get into Selfridges when the whole design is plagerised... Pretty big coincidence!!!!!
So strange how Owen Drew applied a month after otrolls for the trademark and was refused when that is literally his logo. It’s like they knew they’re logo had been stolen. This isn’t fair

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Oh hun the lips are just the tip of the iceberg. I can assure you they’ve changed nearly every face feature possible. The lengths they went... must have been very insecure and unhappy with the way they looked naturally. Plastic surgery (face & boobs) and loads of fillers, you name it and they have done it. They both had a nose job 100%, there’s before and after pics and even screenshots of Ellie asking for a good rhinoplasty surgeon/clinic. Nothing wrong with surgeries and some fillers but don’t claim to be a natural beauty and lie/deny, always saying they’ve only had their lips done tryin to fool people. Go through the threads you’ll see enough proof. If you don’t have the time cos I know it’s a lot, just go to the first page of this thread and there’s a couple old pics, see for yourself.

Ellie’s personality has definitely changed a lot over the years. She’s nothing like what you mentioned anymore. May I ask you, what’s the reason you unfollowed them? Seems like you appreciated her advice and what she told you. Probably didn’t take long before you realised, she changed into a witch and only says things in the moment to sound nice but if you know better it’s part of her fake act. She deffo showed her true colours especially last couple months, so full of herself it’s sad. She doesn’t care about much else than herself living her “best life” jetting off 10x a year, flashing her gifted designer goods and posing with expensive cars. She must think this is what life is all about, let’s hope she enjoys her dead Maldives trip. Go anywhere you want hun but you can’t escape Karma
I agree with what @Emmy336 said, they didn’t need to change their faces at all because they looked fine the way they were. I haven’t properly looked at Ellie’s pictures to notice she had a nose job though but I’ve not paid much attention to them or what things had done recently tbh, it doesn’t affect me either lol

The reason I unfollowed them wasn’t anything personal, but when they gained more fame they changed and I didn’t see their genuine side as much. I went through a phase of unfollowing insta influencers and they were one of them, but they’ve come a long way since then

Reactions: 3
That looks like one of those non-surgical nose jobs where they strategically inject small amounts of filler (looks like she’s had some in the bridge and tip of her nose)
That’s not a good before photo tbh, there are better before photos which clearly show it’s a surgical nose job. I know non-surgical can make the nose *appear* smaller, but her nose has definitely gotten physically smaller which is only possible surgically.

I actually saw a before/after photo of Daisey’s nose job on an IG page over a year ago which exposes celebrity and influencer surgeries. I wish I could remember the name of the page so I could find it again, but it was very obvious it must have been a surgical job. Her nose used to be really straight from the side (and looked perfectly fine really) and she made it more sloped/curved and button looking.

7D4AECBF-94FE-4E07-81C8-F454A4067239.jpeg
Here’s a before photo showing how straight her nose was (nothing wrong with it in my opinion and I would’ve left it well alone if I were her). Whereas if you compare with @insideinformation18371 ‘s after photo of her, the main bulk of the nose is a lot flatter overall now with the tip being slightly more upturned.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
You can tell she’s had a nose job because she seems obsessed with her nose, calling herself tinker bell etc. Always taking side profile shots. People who’ve had their noses done (my sis) act like this.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
As much as I like a holiday, I could not sit around for months on holiday doing nothing, I would end up brain dead and empty. Oh wait.........

• Haha
Reactions: 25
You can tell she’s had a nose job because she seems obsessed with her nose, calling herself tinker bell etc. Always taking side profile shots. People who’ve had their noses done (my sis) act like this.
Also around the time right after she had it done, I remember she took a bunch of no makeup photos of herself from the side, and calling herself baby face. I’ve tried going back and finding them but she seems to have deleted most them.

Her nose was quite swollen but it was very cute and upturned, and tbh she did look very baby faced with that nose. But as the swelling gradually went down, the nose changed and actually looks less cute now imo 😂 She’s probably disappointed it didn’t stay like that.

I believe she had the nose job around the beginning of 2018:
CC072A6D-D3E3-4660-B7E3-1FE542AF1DB0.jpeg
6FA6D2F5-FE02-46FA-829B-570E624EF2A2.jpeg
73251092-A8AA-4A77-8A76-44061C39DD89.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Honestly fuming with daisys posts lately. All it is is brag brag brag about what designer shite she’s bought every day on her stories.. meanwhile back in the UK people are jobless, furloughed, barely affording to feed their families, and people dying every day from covid!! I’m a nurse on the front line and I can’t even begin to explain the scenes and tragedy I see every shift, it’s traumatising it’s heart breaking and “influencers” (I use that term very loosely) like the O’Donnells are just in Dubai spending money like it grows on trees & then bleeping bragging about it. It’s disgraceful. Grow up daisy and get a grip. And stop changing your personality for every man you meet.
Well the funny thing is she’s trying to portray this rich boss witch imagine but half of it is FAKE!! The audacity of her bragging about her tacky fake designer like it’s real is quite hilarious really. Look at her here pretending she’s matching in Chanel, when it’s cheap tack only worthy of a market stall. Yet walks around like she’s better than people 😂 It’s the £65 knock off plastic Chanel skirt that done it for me. How on earth can she walk around Dubai in that piece of tit, it literally looked like a bin liner. I’m embarrassed for her! Absolute chav 🤢

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
As much as I like a holiday, I could not sit around for months on holiday doing nothing, I would end up brain dead and empty. Oh wait.........
I mean they are all ready brain dead & empty soooo ... 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Also around the time right after she had it done, I remember she took a bunch of no makeup photos of herself from the side, and calling herself baby face. I’ve tried going back and finding them but she seems to have deleted most them.

Her nose was quite swollen but it was very cute and upturned, and tbh she did look very baby faced with that nose. But as the swelling gradually went down, the nose changed and actually looks less cute now imo 😂 She’s probably disappointed it didn’t stay like that.

I believe she had the nose job around the beginning of 2018:
View attachment 405024View attachment 405025View attachment 405027
I find her old nose so much nicer, more elegant, suits her face!

Reactions: 12
Well the funny thing is she’s trying to portray this rich boss witch imagine but half of it is FAKE!! The audacity of her bragging about her tacky fake designer like it’s real is quite hilarious really. Look at her here pretending she’s matching in Chanel, when it’s cheap tack only worthy of a market stall. Yet walks around like she’s better than people 😂 It’s the £65 knock off plastic Chanel skirt that done it for me. How on earth can she walk around Dubai in that piece of tit, it literally looked like a bin liner. I’m embarrassed for her! Absolute chav 🤢
Exactly this 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
I find her old nose so much nicer, more elegant, suits her face!
I agree. It was a perfectly good nose the way it was. And she obviously wasn’t self-conscious about her old nose as she used to take photos of herself from the side with her old nose too.

But I feel she must have some degree of body dysmorphic disorder, as it’s like she’s obsessed with constantly trying to perfect every feature of herself possible. Sad really, because she was already naturally pretty.

Reactions: 8
I’ve not been “influenced” I just like it 😂anyone have any idea what the real version of this bag is?
think its real she had been getting ripped on this page for her fakes so went and bought the smallest, cheapest Versace she could find and then did a story of trying to use her Versace authenticity card to open her hotel door, also got shoes and kept posting their rank scuffed bottoms to prove the lions head or whatever on the bottom :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Ummmm so how obvious is the latest video on the story of their brand which was DEFINITELY started in 2019!
Clearly reading tattle again to have to prove that things were dated in 2019 because of this dispute with the name that they’ve been through! Excellent find to the member that found that honestly we knew all along that they were ripping off everything from somewhere we know the designs for the close of been coming from other websites and obviously the jewellery is a direct rip-off of designer brands but now even the logo? Wow I hope they get bleeping sued / money seems to be the only thing that gets through to them

Clothes - not close obvs! Voice to text 🤪
Ummmm so how obvious is the latest video on the story of their brand which was DEFINITELY started in 2019!
Clearly reading tattle again to have to prove that things were dated in 2019 because of this dispute with the name that they’ve been through! Excellent find to the member that found that honestly we knew all along that they were ripping off everything from somewhere we know the designs for the close of been coming from other websites and obviously the jewellery is a direct rip-off of designer brands but now even the logo? Wow I hope they get bleeping sued / money seems to be the only thing that gets through to them

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.