O’Donnell Sisters #10 - 3 more arguments, Jay punched a wall, wearing fake Chanel to the mall.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Kaz2314 @Ibizagirl_99 Same here, I’m a healthcare worker too and I’ve been working through 2nd lockdown and now this 3rd lockdown as well. It’s so disheartening that we are going out to do our jobs (nothing else but work, come home, work, come home, work, etc.) whereas the O’Donnells and other influencers are out partying abroad and enjoying themselves without an ounce of consideration for ordinary folk. And them posting it all over their socials, rubbing it in our faces, is like a kick in the teeth for us. All influencers who have acted irresponsibly during this pandemic need to be cancelled! :mad:

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Tom is sexy lol but that Lee is goofy as duck looking, not even good-looking and an over filled jaw with fillers too give him that Man Look but has a 12 year old body😭😭🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Jesus Christ what’s wrong with being pale. Actually embarrassing 😭 imagine being pale and looking up to her and seeing that comment you’d feel so insecure
I was laughing at her comment .
She's like a brown leather handbag and he's like Casper the friendly ghost but says she's pale 🤣🤣
Gobshite . How has she got following .
She has the personality of a teabag

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Ellie is gonna be bored shitless in the Maldives. We went for our honeymoon and it’s truly an amazing place but any longer than 10 days it’ll get really boring. Especially as they’re used to be out all the time......there’s only so much sex you can have to fill out the day (and we were honeymooners and actually in love. She’s just going through the motions)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I was laughing at her comment .
She's like a brown leather handbag and he's like Casper the friendly ghost but says she's pale 🤣🤣
Gobshite . How has she got following .
She has the personality of a teabag
“Forgot you was cool” - this is the type of comeback my 12 year old niece gives

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Didn’t even know the O’Donnell sisters had a thread until today lol, I used to follow them a while ago around 2016/17, when they were quite small and Daisey was still with her first boyfriend. They used to do lives like every night on their insta and they were actually really sweet, especially Ellie. At the time I was going through a lot and I would speak to Ellie about it on the live and she gave me advice, then said something along the lines of “if you want to talk I’ll always listen.” 🥺

I don’t think they’ve had their nose done but they definitely had their lips done, they did a vlog on it when they first got it done but I don’t know if it’s still up. But yeah I unfollowed them a few years ago and their faces have changed a lot. It annoyed me seeing them two in Dubai though, it’s a kick in the teeth for frontliners like my mum who have worked throughout the pandemic. I thought they were better than that.

Reactions: 16
I think the only way to truly hit Ellie & Fifi where it hurts is to try and cancel their sponsorships, and I think there’s enough people on this thread to do some damage if we all tried! You should be able to go to their instagrams, and follow a link in their #ad posts to contact the company directly. However, I think contacting Selfridges and hopefully getting them to cancel their contract with them would be a huge blow that we’d all love to see. I’ve tried looking on ways to contact Selfridges head office and unfortunately I can’t find an email address but I have found a phone number (+44661297165) and an address to write to (400 Oxford Street, WA1 1AB). Just explain how angry you are about them leaving a country mid-pandemic and being so ignorant about it when thousands of people are dying on a weekly basis, and how these despicable girls truly do not deserve the platforms that these companies are handing to them! Which is true!! Give the platforms to influencers like Dr. Alex and Rachel Fenton who are actually influencing some good. Maybe if enough people contacted them then they’d do something, so it’s worth a try. Let’s leave these undeserving witches penniless!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
With his reply to her on ig and that photo I can already tell this isn't going to last 🙈 it's like his making fun of her... Desperate Daisey
long time lurker on this thread 👀
It’s gas watching daiseys stories, anyone with a few brain cells can see how desperate she’s acting.
I know of Lee and some of the lads hes with in Dubai, I can tell yous for fact he’s just doing it for Instagram..He will be buying her gifts, guaranteed, that’s not to say he wants a relationship with her, it’s just typical behaviour from him. Money to burn and not a big deal to him. He will go back to Dublin and have a new woman quick time and be doing the same to her 👀
genuinely never seen anyone as cringe as Daisey... the lads will be laughin at her not with her
Aside from all that
Lee and his family and friends are nice fellas to the girls and women they meet. Regardless of what else goes on. Those saying daiseys family will be in “trouble for crossing them” so so wrong. They’d be the kindest lads you’ve ever known until you piss them off, daiseys family would have nothin to worry about they don’t just go around having beef with people for no reason 🙈

Didn’t even know the O’Donnell sisters had a thread until today lol, I used to follow them a while ago around 2016/17, when they were quite small and Daisey was still with her first boyfriend. They used to do lives like every night on their insta and they were actually really sweet, especially Ellie. At the time I was going through a lot and I would speak to Ellie about it on the live and she gave me advice, then said something along the lines of “if you want to talk I’ll always listen.” 🥺

I don’t think they’ve had their nose done but they definitely had their lips done, they did a vlog on it when they first got it done but I don’t know if it’s still up. But yeah I unfollowed them a few years ago and their faces have changed a lot. It annoyed me seeing them two in Dubai though, it’s a kick in the teeth for frontliners like my mum who have worked throughout the pandemic. I thought they were better than that.
Oh hun the lips are just the tip of the iceberg. I can assure you they’ve changed nearly every face feature possible. The lengths they went... must have been very insecure and unhappy with the way they looked naturally. Plastic surgery (face & boobs) and loads of fillers, you name it and they have done it. They both had a nose job 100%, there’s before and after pics and even screenshots of Ellie asking for a good rhinoplasty surgeon/clinic. Nothing wrong with surgeries and some fillers but don’t claim to be a natural beauty and lie/deny, always saying they’ve only had their lips done tryin to fool people. Go through the threads you’ll see enough proof. If you don’t have the time cos I know it’s a lot, just go to the first page of this thread and there’s a couple old pics, see for yourself.

Ellie’s personality has definitely changed a lot over the years. She’s nothing like what you mentioned anymore. May I ask you, what’s the reason you unfollowed them? Seems like you appreciated her advice and what she told you. Probably didn’t take long before you realised, she changed into a witch and only says things in the moment to sound nice but if you know better it’s part of her fake act. She deffo showed her true colours especially last couple months, so full of herself it’s sad. She doesn’t care about much else than herself living her “best life” jetting off 10x a year, flashing her gifted designer goods and posing with expensive cars. She must think this is what life is all about, let’s hope she enjoys her dead Maldives trip. Go anywhere you want hun but you can’t escape Karma

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I have just stumbled across a brand on Instagram called Owen Drew England, and his logo is exactly what O’Dolls appear to have copied? He has been around a lot longer and appeared in many magazines so it would be a pretty big coincidence their logo looks the same?

• Wow
  • Haha
@Kaz2314 @Ibizagirl_99 Same here, I’m a healthcare worker too and I’ve been working through 2nd lockdown and now this 3rd lockdown as well. It’s so disheartening that we are going out to do our jobs (nothing else but work, come home, work, come home, work, etc.) whereas the O’Donnells and other influencers are out partying abroad and enjoying themselves without an ounce of consideration for ordinary folk. And them posting it all over their socials, rubbing it in our faces, is like a kick in the teeth for us. All influencers who have acted irresponsibly during this pandemic need to be cancelled! :mad:
I couldn't agree more! I've worked non-stop since the pandemic started, and having influencers like the O'Donnells carrying on without a care in the world makes my blood boil too! 😡

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I have just stumbled across a brand on Instagram called Owen Drew England, and his logo is exactly what O’Dolls appear to have copied? He has been around a lot longer and appeared in many magazines so it would be a pretty big coincidence their logo looks the same?
inCollage_20210126_210543004.jpg

Holy shiiiiiii that is pure rip off! The 2 Owen Drew accounts are owned by the same. I'd say they need to be told about this. How could the O Dolls get into Selfridges when the whole design is plagerised... Pretty big coincidence!!!!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Salt bae obviously didn’t think they were famous/rich enough to cut their steaks for them. Daisey had to make do with filming him cutting someone else’s 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Salt bae obviously didn’t think they were famous/rich enough to cut their steaks for them. Daisey had to make do with filming him cutting someone else’s 😂
😂😂 she was really trying her hardest to get his attention

Reactions: 3
View attachment 404437

Holy shiiiiiii that is pure rip off! The 2 Owen Drew accounts are owned by the same. I'd say they need to be told about this. How could the O Dolls get into Selfridges when the whole design is plagerised... Pretty big coincidence!!!!!
The logo has definitely been copied!! The brand has been in Vogue and Forbes magazine so high chance they’d of seen the brand in there and copied...

Reactions: 10
Oh hun the lips are just the tip of the iceberg. I can assure you they’ve changed nearly every face feature possible. The lengths they went... must have been very insecure and unhappy with the way they looked naturally. Plastic surgery (face & boobs) and loads of fillers, you name it and they have done it. They both had a nose job 100%, there’s before and after pics and even screenshots of Ellie asking for a good rhinoplasty surgeon/clinic. Nothing wrong with surgeries and some fillers but don’t claim to be a natural beauty and lie/deny, always saying they’ve only had their lips done tryin to fool people. Go through the threads you’ll see enough proof. If you don’t have the time cos I know it’s a lot, just go to the first page of this thread and there’s a couple old pics, see for yourself.

Ellie’s personality has definitely changed a lot over the years. She’s nothing like what you mentioned anymore. May I ask you, what’s the reason you unfollowed them? Seems like you appreciated her advice and what she told you. Probably didn’t take long before you realised, she changed into a witch and only says things in the moment to sound nice but if you know better it’s part of her fake act. She deffo showed her true colours especially last couple months, so full of herself it’s sad. She doesn’t care about much else than herself living her “best life” jetting off 10x a year, flashing her gifted designer goods and posing with expensive cars. She must think this is what life is all about, let’s hope she enjoys her dead Maldives trip. Go anywhere you want hun but you can’t escape Karma
@THOTSEXPOSED This 100% 👏 @1unartrj_9 They were already good looking to begin with but they’ve *definitely* had nose jobs!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.