O’Donnell Sisters #10 - 3 more arguments, Jay punched a wall, wearing fake Chanel to the mall.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone watched TZs celebs go dating intro thing ? Is it just me or does he sound a bit slow - like he doesn’t sound like a 30 something year old man more 16ish 😂 he really is just a pretty face
Yep, he mentions about the time he flew a plane over a girls house with their name off the back of it... he did that for daisey’s 21st 👀

he might be a bit of a tit but I do think he’s a good guy, and I think daisey is a fool for letting him go. Obviously it’s speculation and we’ll never know their reasons for breaking up but I can totally see it being down to daisey’s behavior, especially if the rumors are true about her hitting him. Tom could totally slate her for it in CGD and make it public but I don’t think he would embarrass her like that. If it was the other way round I can totally imagine daisey playing the victim for that extra bit of attention.

her squad pic looks like she’s hanging out with the inbetweeners. I don’t think this lee guy actually gives a toss about her. I mean imagine seeing someone new and just tagging along with him and all his mates wherever they go. If he really genuinely liked her surely he would take her out on a proper date? It doesn’t look like a relationship, it looks like he’s putting up with her following him around everywhere because he just wants a bang off a model. Can totally see him dropping her when he gets bored.

Reactions: 21
I see she has new familia and 6 inbreed looking older brothers, conveniently on the same day her ex enters CGD 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Also that Nathan Little she is associating herself with and Lees Best Friend is tightly knitted in with the Gangs in Ireland very close!

Reactions: 5
Also that Nathan Little she is associating herself with and Lees Best Friend is tightly knitted in with the Gangs in Ireland very close!
biggie had a little business for himself around xmas nipping around dublin giving horse and carriage rides to any tourist he could find. the poor horse dressed like santa. absolute state of them all, far from dubai theyd be used to :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
😂😂😂😂😂 so you’re not a fan then 🤔
🤣🤣🤣 Not quite my cup of tea maybe, I can't deal with miniature men or stupidity. Personally I could never find someone attractive sporting an age 9-10 salmon pink BHS suit teamed with their Nan's slippers and bulletproof hair, but plenty will. I don't think he's a bad person to be honest- just as vain as he is dumb and less depth than a puddle. Apart from that, he's probably cool ✔. Should make interesting viewing if he has to act like he doesn't know his friend who he got on the show, hope it doesn't hurt his brain cell trying to figure it out. I'll be watching tonight with my face covered, cringe valve on 💯, loving every minute especially if they grill him about Dozy. Will you be watching?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
🤣🤣🤣 Not quite my cup of tea maybe, I can't deal with miniature men or stupidity. Personally I could never find someone attractive sporting an age 9-10 salmon pink BHS suit teamed with their Nan's slippers and bulletproof hair, but plenty will. I don't think he's a bad person to be honest- just as vain as he is dumb and less depth than a puddle. Apart from that, he's probably cool ✔. Should make interesting viewing if he has to act like he doesn't know his friend who he got on the show, hope it doesn't hurt his brain cell trying to figure it out. I'll be watching tonight with my face covered, cringe valve on 💯, loving every minute especially if they grill him about Dozy. Will you be watching?
will someone give me cliff notes cause I really cant watch, his voice goes through me

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
will someone give me cliff notes cause I really cant watch, his voice goes through me
Mute the sound and put the subtitles on? Actually no need to bother with the subtitles, he'll just be chatting 💩 as usual. I lost 10 points from my IQ just watching his intro

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Tom looks a bit haggard on the show in my opinion , either he filters his videos as much as me gal or all of the filler he had in his face wore off during lockdown and his party boy ways have caught up with him. Definitely looking his age a bit

Reactions: 20
biggie had a little business for himself around xmas nipping around dublin giving horse and carriage rides to any tourist he could find. the poor horse dressed like santa. absolute state of them all, far from dubai theyd be used to :ROFLMAO:
Yes completely. I can categorically state that noone and i repeat NOONE in Dublin would be afraid of Lee and the sidekick Nathan. I know they could make life very uncomfortable for some people if they did them bad enough but realistically what 20 yr old lad is going to go running to daddy if in an argument with peers or a girlfriend. Besides Lee's dad's position in the food chain is gettin lower and lower as time goes on. They dont even be in this country anymore. If i was Daisey I wouldnt be braggin about some guy who lives off Daddys name and money thinking hes the gangster. Id be embarrassed frankly

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.