O’Donnell Sisters #10 - 3 more arguments, Jay punched a wall, wearing fake Chanel to the mall.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Girls night’ one of those girls being roxys best friend and her friend and one being ur mate Mary who you’ve known 5 mins😭😂 this girl just don’t know how to have girl friends

Maddies had a boob job right? One of her photos looks like the scars are showing??
Yes she has xx

Reactions: 6
well, I’ve just spend my afternoon working from home reading though these threads and wow 👏🏼 incredible, amazing, hilarious. I bet their fannys proper pong they’re passed round more than the collection box at a church

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
This chav maddie is literally crazy daisey’s clone like wtf they probably have the same plastic surgeon 😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.