Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scragbags

VIP Member
Does anyone remember wild house(?) Idk if it was the girl from the queen's nose or just a similar looking blonde girl and she loved animals or something šŸ¤”

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Kate1970

VIP Member
Saw this on another website,and thought it might be quite interesting!
Some that are mentioned were, The Brittas Empire, I use to quite enjoy watching this!
The Queens Nose
Game on, with Samantha Janus, I kind of remember this!

Any others that you can remember?

Reactions: 15

PunkRocker

VIP Member
I've just remembered another one - The Secret World of Alex Mack. She got splashed by some chemicals so she could turn into a puddle of silver goo šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 13

Heyholetsgo

VIP Member
I loved the queen's nose too, and Game on!
"As If" I used to love and thought they were all ridiculously cool and was in love with Rob.

There was also some Australian show I think it was the secret Life of us or something? It was far too grown up for me with lots of sex but it was good haha!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
This thread is my kind of fun, this list might be long.
Apologies now if you end up going down a Youtube hole.

El Nombre
Come Outside (isn't it funny how she ALWAYS had somewhere to land the plane?)
Polka Dot Shorts
Chucklevision
Arthur
Drake and Josh
Zoey 101
iCarly
BBC Look and Read dramas
Stig of the Dump
Charlie Chalk
William's Wish Wellingtons
Spider!
Brum
Dick and Dom in Da Bungalow (utter CHAOS... loved it!)
Ghost Hunter (the woman was terrifying)
Big Kids
Mortified (fab little Australian programme)
Smart!
50/50
Stupid! (DEVIL FINGER!!!!)
Mona the Vampire
Binka
64 Zoo Lane
Jungle Run
The Queens Nose
Raven (wtf even was that show)
In 2 Minds (boy that could communicate with his dog)
Prank Patrol
The Story Makers (BLUEEEEEEEE COW)
The Greatest Store In The World (anyone remember this??)
Pablo the Little Red Fox
Evacuation
The Sorcerers Apprentice
Yvonne of the Ukon
Watch My Chops
Yo Ho Ahoy (that was literally all they said to each other)
Basil Brush
Big Cook Little Cook

I can remember the theme tunes to just about all of them too, peak CBBC.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Does anyone remember the drama called Jeopardy with the group of Scottish teens who went to the Australian outback to look for ufos? I always thought it was so different to all the other shows on cbbc with the ā€œfound footageā€ element.

Also used to love the Serious tv series on cbbc. They had serious Amazon, Arctic, Jungle etc where a group of young teens went on an expedition to different parts of the world.

I loved the queen's nose too, and Game on!
"As If" I used to love and thought they were all ridiculously cool and was in love with Rob.

There was also some Australian show I think it was the secret Life of us or something? It was far too grown up for me with lots of sex but it was good haha!
damn I had forgotten about as if! They used to run all the episodes together on a Saturday lunchtime on channel 4 and Iā€™d just watch them all in bed on my tiny little tv lol I was probably a little young to be watching it but I thought I was cool

Last edited:
Reactions: 9

E84Blair

some episodes of round the twist genuinely used to freak me out but sometimes the theme tune will randomly come into my head šŸ¤£
I was telling my husband about the episode where the boy got a fish lodged in his willy to help propel him to swimming race victory.

As I said it outloud, I couldnt believe it was an actual kids show storyline.

• Haha
  • Wow

E84Blair

I couldnt watch Jeopardy - it made me seasick!

The queens nose frustrated me because they would always wish for something ridiculous that was bound to backfire even if the wishes weren't a monkey's paw bargain.
I remember one episode a girl (probably Harmony) wished for unlimited Spaghetti. Not even spaghetti bolognese, just straight up pasta.

Anyone else watch the raggy dolls? Low budget cartoon made before my time.

El Nombre - a counting-obsessed Mexican (?) Chipmunk (?) inspired by Zorro.

Magic Grandpa - we watched this in school.

It's a mystery - Gail Porter, Neil Buchanan and someone else on CITV. This show freaked me out so much.

• Haha

emm

VIP Member
did anyone watch cats eyes at school? some kind of education programme, I always remember the excitement when it was announced :ROFLMAO: