Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Curlywurly85

Funny Bones
Charlie Chalk
Spooks of Bottle Bay - I was absolutely obsessed with this show 🙈
Bernard’s Watch
The Family Ness
Penny Crayon

Reactions: 9

dm2022

Chatty Member
I used to sneakily watch Eurotrash

Bizarre program
Me too!! 😂😂 I used to love it but at the same time wonder how were they showing this stuff on a ‘normal’ channel (albeit late) because I’d never seen anything like it 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Fiona18

My So Called Life with Claire Danes and a young Jared Leto
Children's Ward
Saturday morning live shows such as Ghost train with Jenny Powell and Motormouth

Remember Tea bag?? I can’t remember the full name but used to love that. Show! And round the twist, are you afraid of the dark, goosebumps, eerie Indiana … I’m sure there’s more I need to think!

• Heart

L3moning

VIP Member
Speaking of Sugar Rush, I always thought that the girl who played Sugar (who I had to look up, her name is Lenora Chrichlow) was gorgeous.

Reactions: 7

bettybutler

Chatty Member
Loving reading about shows I’d forgotten I loved spooks of bottle bay 🤣
Queens nose
Bernard’s watch
Anything Olsen twins (was obsessed with them growing up 🙌🏻 Always Wanted to be a twin )
Podding peas
Zzzap
Play days
Rosie and Jim
Funny bones
Are you afraid of the dark
Clarissa
Sabrina the teenage witch
The moomings
Sister sister
Saved by the bell
Rugrats

Clearly I love TV shows 🤣

we had some great shows growing up 🙌🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 7

iLoveNectarines

VIP Member
Does anyone remember wild house(?) Idk if it was the girl from the queen's nose or just a similar looking blonde girl and she loved animals or something 🤔
The brother would say "I bet David Attenborough never has this trouble" or something like that 🤣

What was the programme where the parents got hypnotised and then when a certain word was said it would make them act like children but they didnt know what word it was? 🤔

Reactions: 6

Pinkii

VIP Member
Saved by the bell and alk the other rip off’s like:
California dreams
Hang time
Usa high
Malibu

Basically if anyone remembers the channel trouble? Everything on that 🤣

Student bodies was a great one
2 of a kind with the olsen twins- rewatched a few eps on youtube recently. Great show.

• Heart

PunkRocker

VIP Member
El Nombreee.... Writing numbers in the desert sand ... El Nombreee!!! My fave little mouse!
I still sing this all the time 🤣

The ones that come to mind which haven't been mentioned yet are Agent Z And The Penguin From Mars (which I only found out relatively recently was written by Mark Haddon and starred Reggie Yates), Aquila (pretty cool sci-fi, involving some kids finding an alien spaceship), Five Children and It (which is relatively famous, iirc) and The Demon Headmaster (Which is very famous, and to be honest I never found it that scary. The sequels went a bit strange)
Thank you for saying Aquila! I've been trying to describe it to people for years and no-one remembers it. I was beginning to think I'd made it up 😂 Another one that no-one seems to remember is Pig Heart Boy.

Some great shows have been mentioned already. I always liked Wizadora, Hangle the coathanger cracks me up 🤣 Also Come Outside, Oakie Doke, How 2, The Ghost Hunter (I remember the author came to my primary school), 50/50, The Animals of Farthing Wood. I've fallen down a massive YouTube rabbit hole and feel really old! 🤣

PumpkinKing

Chatty Member
As well as others mentioned here I used to love grotbags, raggy dolls, stop it and tidy up, count duckula and the trap door.
Also loved strange but true even though it used to scare me lol

rather not stop

Chatty Member
I couldnt watch Jeopardy - it made me seasick!

The queens nose frustrated me because they would always wish for something ridiculous that was bound to backfire even if the wishes weren't a monkey's paw bargain.
I remember one episode a girl (probably Harmony) wished for unlimited Spaghetti. Not even spaghetti bolognese, just straight up pasta.

Anyone else watch the raggy dolls? Low budget cartoon made before my time.

El Nombre - a counting-obsessed Mexican (?) Chipmunk (?) inspired by Zorro.

Magic Grandpa - we watched this in school.

It's a mystery - Gail Porter, Neil Buchanan and someone else on CITV. This show freaked me out so much.
El Nombreee.... Writing numbers in the desert sand ... El Nombreee!!! My fave little mouse!

The Magic Envelope/Letter? Cant remember which, but remember loving it at school.

• Haha
  • Heart

HaggisInMyBin

Chatty Member
Slightly random but I also loved Trans World Sports on Ch4. Particularly Kabaddi which I still don’t understand the rules of.

i was obsessef with this too! i always wanted a jeep like them 😂 so many good shows around that time, all of those american teen dramas with actors probably in their 30s
i also loved clarissa explains it all
Melissa Joan Hart posted Clarissa started 31 years ago today!

• Wow
Reactions: 5