Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fiona18

Does anyone remember this as weird as fuck soap/drama called SpringHill? It was on Sky1 and channel 4 and it was set in Liverpool?
Yes I remember it, the first episode sticks out in my mind they were all gathered around a coffin in a house.

Loved The Queens Nose and The Wild House 😁 maybe not that obscure!

there was one other people can’t seem to remember, it was in the 90s, a cartoon and they were little elves living in a forest, that’s about all I remember but the animation was really cute, toadstools etc. think it was on relatively early at the weekends.

Baconbutties

VIP Member
So it had been bugging me for ages and I'd been trying to think about an 80s programme that had Roger Daltrey in it as a baddie and it was about kids and fashion and I absolutely loved it. I've now found out it was called How to be Cool. I forgot it had Gary Glitter in it and now it's ruined my memories. It was proper crap but I loved it 😂 tainted forever by that horrible man. Gutted.

Attachments

ElectricDreams

VIP Member
Mike & Angelo
Demon Headmaster
Custers Last Stand Up
Out of Tune
I loved Out of tune! I had such a crush on the guy who played the lead!

I loved 2.4 Children, Brittas Empire, and there was a sitcom where Penelope Keith was a grandma looking after her orphaned grandkids. Forget what it was called but I really liked that.

I have a vague recollection of a kids programme where it was like an assault course in a swimming pool, but no idea if I imagined it!

The Movie Game(?) I think presented by John Barrowman

Clarissa Explains it all

Bug Juice

HockyRorror

VIP Member
I watched the new Nickelodeon documentary that came out recently. In the pilot she ends up naked losing her clothes rather than the puddle but they decided against keeping that in 😂
Where can I see this documentary please?

Come Outside
Whimzies House (no one else seems to know this one!)
(I’m in my mid 30s, those shows were early to mid 90s)
Demon headmaster
i do! And now you’ve made the theme tune stick in my head lol!

The best one that I loved that we watched at school was…THROUGH THE DRAGON’S EYE!

I've just remembered another one - The Secret World of Alex Mack. She got splashed by some chemicals so she could turn into a puddle of silver goo 😂
I always wanted to know how that ended. Did she ever find out a solution to the C6161 formula or whatever it was called lol? Off to Google!

L3moning

VIP Member
Does anyone remember a kids show on CBBC called, Julia Jekyll and Harriet Hyde? It starred Olivia Hallinan who went on to star in Sugar Rush. From memory it used to air a lot, and the Harriet Hyde costume looked a bit unnerving.
Vaguely remember it, but not anything more than the title.

carefulnow

Seen a few of my favourites mentioned including Big Kids (which my mum LOVED), Mopatop's Shop (banging theme tune), The Hoobs, Bump the Elephant, Grizzly Tales for Gruesome Kids (jfc the intro was scary), Oakie Doke (what a proper gent he was), Bamzooki (could never get my Bamzookis to stand upright let alone run 🤣 )

Some other faves include:
- Captain Abercromby which was a puppet show about a boy who dreamt of travelling the seas to find his grandpa's watch, apparently it only ran for one series in 2002
- Tazmania which I primarily remember because it had the most chaotic theme song of all time sung by a guy with a really thick Aussie accent so I never understood what he actually said 🤣
- Tiny Planets which was a cartoon about a pair of aliens called Bing and Bong who travelled to different planets
- Ripley and Scuff which was a group of puppets who travelled to different schools and joined in with the kids' lessons. I was desperate for them to visit my school 🤣 they also sang a banging song at the end with equally banging dance moves