Obscure TV Shows you loved as a child!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to love 'Around the world with Willy Fogg' and 'Dogtanian and the three muskehounds'.
This has now reminded me of Potsworth And Company, which was a cartoon involving some kids and a dog which solved mysteries in dreams (IIRC).

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I had Barbies but I was absolutely obsessed with Power Rangers (Mighty Morphin’ and Space were my favs). One time I woke up at 6am and watched it for 10 hours straight on Fox Kids.

Reactions: 2
I remember “Game On” Anyone else remember “Coupling”?
I loved/still love coupling

Such an enderrated programme. It was on Netflix or iplayer. May still be. I used to have dvds too

'See how they run'. About a British family on the run in Oz for some reason lol. Think the Dad might have been Australian

some episodes of round the twist genuinely used to freak me out but sometimes the theme tune will randomly come into my head 🤣
I was telling my husband about the episode where the boy got a fish lodged in his willy to help propel him to swimming race victory.

As I said it outloud, I couldnt believe it was an actual kids show storyline.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Hero to Zero on cbbc. It only lasted one series. A footballer was a fan of Michael Owen and he’d talk to his poster and then Michael would jump out the poster and talk to him

Someone else mentioned are you afraid of the dark. I loved that. I tried to watch the new series on Nick about 2 years ago but it wasn't the same. Seemed nowhere near as scary as the original but they put a scare warning on every ad break

Reactions: 3
There was a second series with 4 episodes, ‘Greek Myths’. I bought them both on dvd a couple of years ago. My kids loved them.
i’ve found the first season on Amazon Prime video, will look for those too!

I was telling my husband about the episode where the boy got a fish lodged in his willy to help propel him to swimming race victory.

As I said it outloud, I couldnt believe it was an actual kids show storyline.
so bonkers i loved it! i remember the one where the older brother did a spell for all the girls to kiss him or something, and his own poor sister got caught in it 🤣

• Haha
For quite a long time I thought I had imagined Greenclaws as no one else rembeeed it, I never even bothered googling it as it was such a weird programme I thought it couldn't be real! I loved it though!
My husband thought I'd made it up after I mentioned it to him and sang the theme tune on a very drunken night. Think he thought I'd been spiked 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3