Obscure TV Shows you loved as a child!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to sneakily watch Eurotrash

Bizarre program
Me too!! 😂😂 I used to love it but at the same time wonder how were they showing this stuff on a ‘normal’ channel (albeit late) because I’d never seen anything like it 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Loved The Queens Nose and The Wild House 😁 maybe not that obscure!

there was one other people can’t seem to remember, it was in the 90s, a cartoon and they were little elves living in a forest, that’s about all I remember but the animation was really cute, toadstools etc. think it was on relatively early at the weekends.

Does anyone remember Aussie TV show Ocean Girl, if I remember rightly it was set in the future. I loved it but no else remembers it and I'm starting to think I made it up!!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
The Snorks
Poddington peas
Out of the box & Roly Poly Oli on Disney
Doug
PepperAnn
Get your own back! I always wanted to go on there & gunge my maths teacher 😂

Reactions: 3
Funny Bones
Charlie Chalk
Spooks of Bottle Bay - I was absolutely obsessed with this show 🙈
Bernard’s Watch
The Family Ness
Penny Crayon
Oh my goodness someone else remembers spooks of bottle bay! I absolutely loved it! Every now and then I find myself singing the theme tune

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I've never found anyone else who watched "So Weird'. It was like xfiles but Disney and I loved it as a kid.

Reactions: 1
Loving reading about shows I’d forgotten I loved spooks of bottle bay 🤣
Queens nose
Bernard’s watch
Anything Olsen twins (was obsessed with them growing up 🙌🏻 Always Wanted to be a twin )
Podding peas
Zzzap
Play days
Rosie and Jim
Funny bones
Are you afraid of the dark
Clarissa
Sabrina the teenage witch
The moomings
Sister sister
Saved by the bell
Rugrats

Clearly I love TV shows 🤣

we had some great shows growing up 🙌🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I've just remembered another one - The Secret World of Alex Mack. She got splashed by some chemicals so she could turn into a puddle of silver goo 😂

Reactions: 13
I've just remembered another one - The Secret World of Alex Mack. She got splashed by some chemicals so she could turn into a puddle of silver goo 😂
I watched the new Nickelodeon documentary that came out recently. In the pilot she ends up naked losing her clothes rather than the puddle but they decided against keeping that in 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does anyone remember this as weird as duck soap/drama called SpringHill? It was on Sky1 and channel 4 and it was set in Liverpool?
Yes I remember it, the first episode sticks out in my mind they were all gathered around a coffin in a house.

I watched the new Nickelodeon documentary that came out recently. In the pilot she ends up naked losing her clothes rather than the puddle but they decided against keeping that in 😂
Where can I see this documentary please?

Come Outside
Whimzies House (no one else seems to know this one!)
(I’m in my mid 30s, those shows were early to mid 90s)
Demon headmaster
i do! And now you’ve made the theme tune stick in my head lol!

The best one that I loved that we watched at school was…THROUGH THE DRAGON’S EYE!

I always wanted to know how that ended. Did she ever find out a solution to the C6161 formula or whatever it was called lol? Off to Google!