NZ influencers and public figures #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see Jess has now even deleted the video and posts on instagram showing when she got that tattoo... obviously concerned nz blood or asa will be checking up on it

Obviously have something to hide and have seen you've been caught out jess

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Exactly, you can tell none of you were following her through her 2012 twitter days. She’s fuckn ruthless, this is nothing. Also, I wonder how she found out who that user was and if she’s even correct. It’s not like we tell our RL friends what our usernames are lol
This is nothing? Ok noted, shes even worse than she appears. A 40 year old woman with repeated history of insulting and harassing people. Wow.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why do these people have to tell us they have finally finished all their big things and can relax? Some people are still working their 9-5 job right up to boxing day. I don’t post ‘on my gosh, I’ve just finished up for the year’ it’s like they want us to think they are so busy and we should be grateful.
Also Tarryn, google gold embossed calendars and we can cleary see where your idea came from. However theirs are cheaper and you can see the numbers. Again, not your original idea you just added little star things onto yours.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Umm…Jess Owens donating blood when she had a tattoo less than a month ago. I’m actually concerned by this. That’s a big no. How was this not asked before she donated?
the blood service is super desperate at the moment and it is possible they have relaxed rules especially if someone is a past donor
It is on the forms you complete when you go in so I’m sure whoever allowed her to do it has done their proper checks

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I see Jess has now even deleted the video and posts on instagram showing when she got that tattoo... obviously concerned nz blood or asa will be checking up on it

Obviously have something to hide and have seen you've been caught out jess
NZ Blood have just got back to me.

They will be investigating. Even with her "semi-rare" (which doesn't exist as a term) blood type they do not allow donations under the required stand down time after having a tattoo.
Boujee Jess, you should not have donated blood.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

They will be investigating. Even with her "semi-rare" (which doesn't exist as a term) blood type they do not allow donations under the required stand down time after having a tattoo.

Yay! Thankyou for letting us know this! I would say she's worried as she's taken down videos of getting tattoo as she knows they will be able to find out

Shame on you jess your ment to be giving blood to save lives ... kinda dosnt work if you shouldn't be donating blood ( not enough time after tattoo)

Reactions: 18
I actually really like Holly. There is nothing I love more in life then people who are happy to call out assholes. I mean the period photo is slightly over the top but I think its great she openly talks and normalizes things like period sex. There are alot of prudes in the world and on tattle clearly lol!!!!

Reactions: 10

I hope they can find this precious blood and then dispose it. Not so special now princess right?

I know this is old news but what NZ company sent Danni Duncan a cease and desist letter when she called them out for greenwashing?

• Wow

Is there screenshots in here from when she got her tattoo before she deleted them? She is obviously lying if she has removed the proof, if it was filmed ahead of when she posted she wouldn't have deleted it. It's kind of disgusting tbh, still donating blood when you know the rules and why you can't donate after a tattoo and then sharing on social media like hello look at me I'm a saint

Reactions: 13
Mmmm loving the twink look, takes me back to the 90’s
I don't think I would be happy paying for those, and didn't she just get the Christmas nails a week ago ? And yes Elle, we know you'll be worrying about whether the unpaid workers will sleep though the night. They aren't even one yet🤷

Reactions: 2

disgusting if she has!! But I kinda get the feeling she didn’t ACTUALLY donate, just posted about it for head pats..feels very Simon-esk! … do you get something confirming your donation afterwards?? Show us those receipts Jess! Bet they don’t exist!
Edit: I’m not some hole who has just never donated blood, my own health doesn’t allow me to so just wondering!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Is there screenshots in here from when she got her tattoo before she deleted them? She is obviously lying if she has removed the proof, if it was filmed ahead of when she posted she wouldn't have deleted it. It's kind of disgusting tbh, still donating blood when you know the rules and why you can't donate after a tattoo and then sharing on social media like hello look at me I'm a saint
Here you go.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
disgusting if she has!! But I kinda get the feeling she didn’t ACTUALLY donate, just posted about it for head pats..feels very Simon-esk! … do you get something confirming your donation afterwards?? Show us those receipts Jess! Bet they don’t exist!
Edit: I’m not some hole who has just never donated blood, my own health doesn’t allow me to so just wondering!
Come on Jess, show us your app.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Yup says the exact month and she says she always gets a tattoo in novmeber... think that's why she deleted

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.