NZ influencers and public figures #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amycarlyon posting piles of stuff (mainly more clothes, like she doesn't constantly post her kid in new clothes anyway) making sure to have the Jamie Kay tags all visible... šŸ¤£

I promise your 2 year old does not care that much about getting branded clothing for Christmas and is going to most likely be more into the wrapping paper and maybe like one or two toys.

The not so subtle subtle flexes of people showing all the piles of gifts for their kids is just so cringe to me. How about for a Xmas gift, you influenzas spend a day without your face buried in your phone?

Reactions: 6
Looks like Hollymayhori has it real bad.for tattle, lmao.

Awwww Hollymay just say you broke witch, just say you real FAT and real broke, it's ok, we know it real hard to for a strong wahine like you to admit, it's ok witch.....it's ok.

Is that why you're having a special on your only fans šŸ¤£šŸ¤£, you basic broke witch

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12

Awwww Hollymay just say you broke witch, just say you real FAT and real broke, it's ok, we know it real hard to for a strong wahine like you to admit, it's ok witch.....it's ok. That why you given your only fans away so cheap šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Oh whats she saying now? I had a friend who subscribed to her onlyfans year or so ago. He said she kept posting the same video and he got bored and unsubbed.

Awwww Hollymay just say you broke witch, just say you real FAT and real broke, it's ok, we know it real hard to for a strong wahine like you to admit, it's ok witch.....it's ok. That why you given your only fans away so cheap šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Oh whats she saying now? I had a friend who subscribed to her onlyfans year or so ago. He said she kept posting the same video and he got bored and unsubbed.

Reactions: 2
she hates kids :rolleyes:

Can you imagine what his kids must think or feel about what is on social media. Did anyone see the leaked vid of her giving a frantic BJ in the wild and the one with Daddys penis hanging there in the background. I hope she has nothing to do with his kids.
I allllÄŗways think that too. His poor kids. Imagine his kids knowing how they met. I really hope they don't know her! I'd be disgusted if that were my dad.

Reactions: 7

She's posting videos with racist undertones about how we are all broke šŸ˜‚. She's so bothered by us, it's hilarious

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sex work IS a job, just think shes lazy/bad at it. How would the fact we are all "broke witches" discredit us because we call her what she is, a bully.
Yup and the sw she does is specific to a niche of men with a fat fetish, she's not your average sexworker. She would only attract a certain type of cliental. This tit ain't for the faint hearted.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Can anyone who lives near Finau get her a can opener before she has a trip to ED please šŸ™
What's her ig name?

Someone needs to email NZ Herald or stuff about this. Boujee Jess is taking the proverbial and could have put others at risk if she did donate. I'm banned from NZ Herald, I got permanently put in the bad girl corner. She really is as bad as Scamone. šŸ˜”
Your banned from nz herald? Lol. What happened?

Reactions: 2
I'm not sure! When I got a capsule while I was pregnant the car seat tech said 15 mins, and once they can hold their own head up, up to 1-2 hours is fine (like the other poster said above, it's not good for them to be curved for too long).
Itā€™s no recommended to keep them in the capsule out of the car for too long, specially if they are sleeping. In the car the capsule itā€™s in an angle. While driving itā€™s recommended to stop every hour take them out for a few minutes.

Amycarlyon posting piles of stuff (mainly more clothes, like she doesn't constantly post her kid in new clothes anyway) making sure to have the Jamie Kay tags all visible... šŸ¤£

I promise your 2 year old does not care that much about getting branded clothing for Christmas and is going to most likely be more into the wrapping paper and maybe like one or two toys.

The not so subtle subtle flexes of people showing all the piles of gifts for their kids is just so cringe to me. How about for a Xmas gift, you influenzas spend a day without your face buried in your phone?
Not sure who this is but Jamie Kay clothes just reminds me of the instagram account Sad Beige Clothes for Sad Beige Children šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Holly Mae whatever her name is gives me dirty vibes.
She looks like she eats a large Big Mac combo in bed, then chucks the wrappers on the floor amongst the other fast food wrappers and chip packets. Major grotty, house needs a deep clean, canā€™t see the floor for the rubbish, dirty undies lying everywhere, only cleans every 3 months for her house inspection kind of vibes.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Ethicallykate should be ethicallywealthy - a guide to consumerism that will make you feel good about yourself.
I said this in an earlier thread but Unethically Kate once accepted an invitation to attend a certain brand event, she went, she had fun, she took pictures and talked to other influencers and agency staff. Everything was amazing on the day, afterwards she wouldnā€™t post the content to her account, the agency kept insisting on it until she finally did but she posted something along the lines of ā€œI went to an event invited by Brand I enjoyed it but I donā€™t like Brand I donā€™t think they are ethical I donā€™t buy their products and donā€™t recommend you buy eitherā€. This was beyond unprofessional she knew since the start who was the brand she could have just declined the invitation but no she wanted the experience I guess. Since then we call her unethical Kate and never contacted her again

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I said this in an earlier thread but Unethically Kate once accepted an invitation to attend a certain brand event, she went, she had fun, she took pictures and talked to other influencers and agency staff. Everything was amazing on the day, afterwards she wouldnā€™t post the content to her account, the agency kept insisting on it until she finally did but she posted something along the lines of ā€œI went to an event invited by Brand I enjoyed it but I donā€™t like Brand I donā€™t think they are ethical I donā€™t buy their products and donā€™t recommend you buy eitherā€. This was beyond unprofessional she knew since the start who was the brand she could have just declined the invitation but no she wanted the experience I guess. Since then we call her unethical Kate and never contacted her again
Makes you wonder how these people continue to get sponsored content when they act so unprofessionally. I guess - or hope - it catches up with them eventually like it is with Simone.

Reactions: 5
How did they meet? Through her SW?
On fetlife. He was with someone else at the time. They ā€˜hit it offā€™ sexually and due to her disordered attachment they clung to each other. She knew at the time it wasnā€™t great and mmmmmm he was in a relationship etc. She was working with a therapist regularly then and talking it through constantly. Cut it off with him for a bit. But they couldnā€™t stay away from each other apparently ( she says there is limited to no men in NZthat can duck properly or have a large enough dick. So he left his partner and they hooked up permanently. She went on ā€˜tourā€™ in Australia and missed him heaps. Came back and they were together more seriously. Then he started joining in on her only fans and is also in her Twitter videos. Never used to see his face or anything, but now itā€™s not blurred or covered in. So I guess heā€™s ok with it. Was hidden due to his work and family initially. Itā€™s definitely an interesting dynamic

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Holly, we get it..... you're pissed we are mocking you, you have found out that there are some bleeping mean girls out there and you're not the only one. Bro, shut the duck up with your tit about the tattle page, you mock people all the time and it's okay? But not okay for us? You're teeth are hideous with those bleeping gems on them, and actually, they are bad for you're teeth. I only follow you cos I love you're tit show. šŸ˜‚

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.