NZ influencers and public figures #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the hell? I hate being late. And it does not mean any of the things IamKaty is saying 😂. She is so ridiculous

Holly, we get it..... you're pissed we are mocking you, you have found out that there are some bleeping mean girls out there and you're not the only one. Bro, shut the duck up with your tit about the tattle page, you mock people all the time and it's okay? But not okay for us? You're teeth are hideous with those bleeping gems on them, and actually, they are bad for you're teeth. I only follow you cos I love you're tit show. 😂
Hahaha yes those teeth gems. Are out the gate. Fucked up how she speaks. She needs to get back to therapy. She was actually starting to do really well. And it was great to see. Now she’s just a raging bully bleep. Who gives off ball head vibes which she calls everyone else out for. Edit: wait for her to get super angry and aggressive and do a big rant about how she’s ‘going private due to narcs’ and going to only post on her tender queers page to punish everyone who DoESnT rEsPeCT what they get from her for fReE. Then be back in a week as she needs the attention 😂. We see you Holly!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
You could do something?

All the evidence is in the thread so why are you expecting others to sort it out?

Usually the more that complain the more they do about it
Just wondering if she took the pic while she was waiting and the. Got declined in screening but was too embarrassed to explain

Reactions: 6
What the hell? I hate being late. And it does not mean any of the things IamKaty is saying 😂. She is so ridiculous
Jeez, over reaction much. I know ADD makes it hard to be on time for some people but most people that are habitually late are just disorganised/unmotivated.

Reactions: 4
Yup and the sw she does is specific to a niche of men with a fat fetish, she's not your average sexworker. She would only attract a certain type of cliental. This tit ain't for the faint hearted.
FFS i accidentally clicked download instead of the X Button whylolwhy

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Holly Mae whatever her name is gives me dirty vibes.
She looks like she eats a large Big Mac combo in bed, then chucks the wrappers on the floor amongst the other fast food wrappers and chip packets. Major grotty, house needs a deep clean, can’t see the floor for the rubbish, dirty undies lying everywhere, only cleans every 3 months for her house inspection kind of vibes.
Are you describing Talz? Or? 😭🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Holly, we get it..... you're pissed we are mocking you, you have found out that there are some bleeping mean girls out there and you're not the only one. Bro, shut the duck up with your tit about the tattle page, you mock people all the time and it's okay? But not okay for us? You're teeth are hideous with those bleeping gems on them, and actually, they are bad for you're teeth. I only follow you cos I love you're tit show. 😂
The ultimate mean girl, exactly. And she has no idea the professionals that are in this group.... I've noticed it, and I'm sure she knows we're not what she says we are.

Nothing wrong with needing Winz help either though if someone needs it - been there, done that - but also her derision of that welfare need is all part of her nasty side. She's just a ridiculous cartoon character who will end up needing some of us (professionally) here in the future, there is no doubt about it.

Reactions: 8
If I was that girl I’d be going to the police. That behaviour isn’t on neither are the “I’m my fathers daughter” threats. It’s social media, it isn’t that deep. I’ll never understand why people get so offended. First she doesn’t care, now she wants private details?? I like holly tbh but this is just so unnecessary

Reactions: 10
If I was that girl I’d be going to the police. That behaviour isn’t on neither are the “I’m my fathers daughter” threats. It’s social media, it isn’t that deep. I’ll never understand why people get so offended. First she doesn’t care, now she wants private details?? I like holly tbh but this is just so unnecessary
Threats like that definitely need reporting if that's what's been said!

Reactions: 5
The ultimate mean girl, exactly. And she has no idea the professionals that are in this group.... I've noticed it, and I'm sure she knows we're not what she says we are.

Nothing wrong with needing Winz help either though if someone needs it - been there, done that - but also her derision of that welfare need is all part of her nasty side. She's just a ridiculous cartoon character who will end up needing some of us (professionally) here in the future, there is no doubt about it.
Yeah she just shoots herself in the foot by saying we are on WINZ, broke, and have bad teeth etc. So? 🤷‍♀️ shes just confirming what we have been saying about her. Now shes found a new person to bully because sex with daddy is getting stale and old.

Threats like that definitely need reporting if that's what's been said!
If she does report it, just wait for hollys next rant calling this girl all sorts of names 🙄

Reactions: 4
Holly doesn’t lie about who she is or her love of drama. Play with fire and all that.

Reactions: 2
Holly doesn’t lie about who she is or her love of drama. Play with fire and all that.
Drama's ok, and so is gossip. None of that's illegal. Doxxing and threatening people on the internet is illegal so she's the one playing with fire. Just saying.

Reactions: 12
Exactly, you can tell none of you were following her through her 2012 twitter days. She’s fuckn ruthless, this is nothing. Also, I wonder how she found out who that user was and if she’s even correct. It’s not like we tell our RL friends what our usernames are lol

Reactions: 7
Exactly, you can tell none of you were following her through her 2012 twitter days. She’s fuckn ruthless, this is nothing. Also, I wonder how she found out who that user was and if she’s even correct. It’s not like we tell our RL friends what our usernames are lol
How bad did she get in 2012?

What's her ig name?

Your banned from nz herald? Lol. What happened?
Through an incident at work, we put in a complaint via FB and email. They basically published a photo on their page of a vehicle involved in a fatal in a small rural town we'd been dealing with, before the family had even been told. The family learnt before the police even cleared the scene. 😥 disgusting journalism, and as an x journalist I was so disgusted at this. Heralds response, none, never acknowledged, just blocked us, off to the naughty corner we were sent

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
She'll be going for followers with similar usernames to their IG. She can't do that if you don't follow her though :cool:

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.