NZ influencers and public figures #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahaha yes it was so obvious she didn’t know how to pronounce it! She was actively avoiding saying it!
Cherie is good friends with Emma, I get the impression Emma does not like Bernadebt but puts up with her for Cherie?

Oh totally I fully understand the thinking around ding it that way, just such a stupid thing of her to say!

Reactions: 2
That’s way different- I agree with what you do for that reason, but if you go and watch her video that’s not why they do it lol

Reactions: 1
I think you’ve spelt “morally bankrupt” wrong here Bernadebt! “recovering entrepreneur” give me a break

Reactions: 17
rebecca keil 50x: “i don’t say what jared’s job is on here” *but posts it on patreon cos secret*
everyone: knows jared is a cop
jared: posts pic in cop uniform and rebecca shares

i don’t care whether she posts his job or not yall, i just found this a bit funny.

Reactions: 32
I heard a few years ago (from a very good and reliable source) when she wasn't so secretive about his job that her social media antics and posting about him almost cost him his job with the police. Now it's a big secret what he does.... ummmm yeah ok hun.

Reactions: 14
There are rules about social media when you’re a police officer - it comes back to safety of the individual. So it does seems stupid to me that she’s okay sharing him like that given his line of work.
By all means be proud of him but yeah, think about his safety?

Reactions: 15
i totally believe this, over the years she has posted some wild shit. it’s like, she can’t find a neutral ground of just not posting compromising/personal stuff of her husband? i remember a few years ago she stated blatantly that jared didn’t like her posting him or videoing him at all.

Reactions: 8
The fact holly has to let everyone know means their sex life sucks/shes very insecure.

Reactions: 10
This makes sense, we has some police offices on our street a year or so back and I recognised him. Which could be dangerous for him, and just generally felt a bit weird!

Reactions: 5
Bernadebt- She’s actually the biggest cunt. Imagine being jealous of Santa getting credit. And it sounds like she’s hoping her kid’s figure it out this year….
[/QUOTE]

I don’t like Santa getting the credit either and my youngest is about her boys age
Sooner he figures it out the easier my life will be
yeah I must be a cunt too

certain point in life I get over shit and I’m totally over the Santa shit

Reactions: 2
Tell us you read tattle without telling us lol good job not sharing the couple’s cake before them!

Reactions: 15
Bernadebt- She’s actually the biggest cunt. Imagine being jealous of Santa getting credit. And it sounds like she’s hoping her kid’s figure it out this year….
I don’t like Santa getting the credit either and my youngest is about her boys age
Sooner he figures it out the easier my life will be
yeah I must be a cunt too

certain point in life I get over shit and I’m totally over the Santa shit
[/QUOTE]
Our kids clicked on quite early about Santa but loved the moments they still believed. We even had a friend who would write letters every year to them pretending to be santa. But, I don’t go OTT with presents! I’m not going into debt and we don’t go over the top. Maybe it’s because we don’t see others around Christmas so there isn’t comparison. But parents play on the elf on the shelf but want to fame for santa?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.