NZ influencers and public figures #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Bring Just Jess to Chch” lol! with how many CantabTattlers there are in here that would be an extremely bad business move! 🤣🤣
I think we just remember, i.e.screen shot all these fake reviews to remind everyone when she nominates herself next year for all those awards.

She's not doing her business any favors with fake reviews. A business grows on its good reputation, she's digging hers the biggest hole to fall into. Fake reviews are so misleading, and if that's what she is prepared to enlist others to do. Then no wonder she uses fake raspberry sauce, the truth is hard to find now.

Reactions: 10
It’s actually so sad she can’t handle one barely negative review. She must have really low self esteem ? No wonder she needs SO much attention on Insta with her try hard/ kardashian wannabe photos

Reactions: 17
yeah so basically her business plan is for customers to come for one particular hour of the day 😂
MAKE IT MAKE SENSE JESS
I live 15 minutes from her shop... I want to go try a donut so I can 'review' it here.... But what time do I go??

10:07am? 10:08am? How late is too late? How early is too early? I literally have no idea!! :unsure: 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I think we just remember, i.e.screen shot all these fake reviews to remind everyone when she nominates herself next year for all those awards.

She's not doing her business any favors with fake reviews. A business grows on its good reputation, she's digging hers the biggest hole to fall into. Fake reviews are so misleading, and if that's what she is prepared to enlist others to do. Then no wonder she uses fake raspberry sauce, the truth is hard to find now.

I can't see why people are randomly giving good reviews... if someone gets a GENUINE bad reviews and then asks people to give them good ones doesn't that speak volumes about the owner and buisness?

Reactions: 10
I live 15 minutes from her shop... I want to go try a donut so I can 'review' it here.... But what time do I go??

10:07am? 10:08am? How late is too late? How early is too early? I literally have no idea!! :unsure: 😅
please please go and review it for us!! But yes I think the optimum time is 10am on the dot.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Elle herself is so out of touch. She was Gifted the baby items she has shared the link for, they’re $150 each. Can get them so much cheaper from other places but naive people will buy them because she’s recommending the free products she got 🤦🏼‍♀️
Yes, that's so true😥. I thought she was trying to be relatable with her postie plus adverts. But Now she's like a mini Simone, using the babies dressed up looking cute (and sad and having to be held up for the picture) marketing what ever product she's pushing that day. And yes people will follow her link, and they may not be in a position like Elle and Dave who could afford to buy these items. It's just showing how out of touch she's become as an influenza, and the huge number of bots they have😡

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 4
What the duck is this 😂😂🤢
Edit to say how sloppy are these, why is the ‘L’ not in capitals in the second photo 😂
Lol it’s like when you’re doing a project/title for school and you haven’t got enough space so start cramming the letters in at the end 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Lol I don’t know but “I actually read all the details in the posts, mAyBe OtHeRs ShOuLd tRy ThAt ToO” 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Maybe we should all chip in so it’s not such a financial burden for you to buy it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Lol it’s like when you’re doing a project/title for school and you haven’t got enough space so start cramming the letters in at the end 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣🤦🏼‍♀️
Honestly why didnt they do upper case L's ? I can't handle this

• Haha

Heh I live about 15 mins away too.
I might try it next week. To be fair her coffee looks good.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.