NZ influencers and public figures #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol what were we saying the other day about ✨iNfLuEnZaS✨ being like “heeey brands I’ve moved, contact me for my new address” Jess enters the chat 🙄🙄
Also, tit guys how are we going to cope with her not being able to share videos until she’s back at work LATER THIS WEEK?! 🤦🏼‍♀️

Why disnt she contact them herself she knows who she works with lazy witch

Why would you use this top to say your having a merch sale? The tshirt looks so old and raggy and the bottom looks cut 🤮

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 7

Why would you use this top to say your having a merch sale? The tshirt looks so old and raggy and the bottom looks cut 🤮
Because she's hoping that by asking them to contact her other businesses will see it and want to contact her also.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14

Exactly! And honestly it’s not that many it wouldn’t take her long to do! 🙄🙄
You’re not wrong! This is the WORST advertising for her hideous “merch” (I cringe every time I see that word! 😬😬) can’t wait to not buy some babes!

just proves that her staff “that are working full weeks and full hours” are doing all the hard work. If they’re so busy Jess why don’t you get in there and do you’re job and help take some of the load off!! No wonder people don’t want to work from you when you post how much you don’t work on social media.

also, her tagging those companies aka Freedom and Briscoes etc clearly hoping they see that she works with brands and thinking they will be throwing themselves at her to work with her.. dear god no. 🙄 Jess maybe be a BIT more subtle love..
She thinks she’s being so clever but it’s so transparent 🎣🎣

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Jess is so weird. Her view is like the neighbours house haha

Matilda is someone who posts cool stuff about her house- it’s different not like every other influencer

Or how Heidi is right on the beach 😍😍😍
Like be different, ya know

Reactions: 8

Matilda is someone who posts cool stuff about her house- it’s different not like every other influencer

yeah and her kitchen view is the neighbours water tank.. so serene and gorgeoussss 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Exactly!!
Like throw in something that’s different and show that - I call that influencing! Not being the same as everyone else

Reactions: 3
Omg wtf just went to have a look at simplify my home and omg the prices! Some of them look like things im sure Kmart has too.
Kmart bamboo lid containers are tit. But all the ones from Mitre10 and the Warehouse are exact same quality as SMH, also get the bskets at Mitre10 and avoid shipping cost.

Reactions: 9
MFM is ‘so exhausted’ from the weekend away by herself in the hotel.
She’s also very anxious because she has stuff to do. OMG not work/stuff like normal adult humans have to do all the time?!
Honestly wtf 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She’s also very anxious because she has stuff to do. OMG not work/stuff like normal adult humans have to do all the time?!
Honestly wtf 🤦🏻‍♀️
I had a good giggle at this too. What the hell does she have to be exhausted about?? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I put in a Bernadebt submission, you have to remember she has a following and peoples suggesting stuff aswell, I’m sure she reads here but I’m sure these all her suggested aswell.
She has a following so if we can get the word out that these people are duck wits then I’ll put a submission in, not fucks given.
I put in submissions each week and they always come from things we have talked about on here. Skete gets so much slack in here but surely getting the messages out about the influenzas on all platforms is a good thing 🤔 I love that Skete is brave enough to put her name and face to it. I just come here anonymously and witch. Surely good has come from the page?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Honestly wtf 🤦🏻‍♀️
The more I read about this chick the more I think she has agoraphobia or something. I’d do nearly anything for a couple of nights away by myself in a hotel 🙌🏼 Like, I dream about having that kind of time to myself but we can’t afford it and I love being around my children so it will probably never happen. If it did I certainly wouldn’t be complaining about being tired afterwards. Or maybe she has chronic fatigue? The constant napping is a dead giveaway that something isn’t right. I’d love a nap every day because I have small children who still wake in the night. But her kids are older so either she’s staying up all night and that’s why she’s so tired the next day or she has health issues.

Theres some serious mental health issues or something going on there that she needs to address so her children don’t grow up to resent her.

I hate that influencers talk about how “I share so much of myself” but in reality there’s a few elephants in the room that they should probably address so they don’t end up on here being speculated about 🫠

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Honestly wtf 🤦🏻‍♀️
Literally took the words out of my mouth !

Does she not hear how ridiculous and self indulgent she sounds 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 12

Haha yea that’s what I was thinking! “omg love my view so so grateful” I’m like ….what a fence and your neighbours Sky dish? #blessed

That just shows her lack of business experience and maturity.

She should have emailed them all a couple of wks back, telling them her new address. Why doesn't she have a PO Box. She's potentially giving out her private home address🤦
Exactly!!
Stories only last 24 hours as well you idiot!
I mean obviously WE “are bored losers who have no lives” but not all the brand’s social media people are sitting waiting with baited breath watching your stories you egomaniac…not everyone is going to see your despo begging

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Don’t get me wrong, anxiety sucks I know cause I have it bad.. but MFM talking about Child Cancer Foundation and then saying she’s battling with anxiety sounds gross. What about those kids that are battling with cancer Maria????

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.