Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Does anyone follow Anjuli Mack?
Her toxic positivity shit is fucking annoying
I do, I used to work for the same company as her husband so I’ve followed her for years. Overall I don’t mind her as she’s less problematic than most and not an ~influenza as such. But I’m with you on the toxic positivity stuff!!!

Guys jess counts her influencing as work so all her nail and hair appts that she gets gifted to flaunt is "work" lmao that's why she's sOoOoOo bussssyyy.

How do you leave a Google review without your real name?
You make a new account 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 3

snarkersusie

VIP Member
Looks like Renee Stewart will no longer be getting free hair services from Sun Kissed Tan as they are ceasing that side of the business. I wonder if she tries to go back to Karina at Dry and Tea who was doing her hair for free before she switched.

• Haha
  • Wow

shh77

VIP Member
Her qnd jess are just as dum as each other that second picture tho 🤣🤣
They really are!
Stupid for how they run their businesses, lack of food safety/hygiene, atrocious customer service etc etc etc
But absolutely IDIOTIC for THEN highlighting their failings and storytiming it all over social media!!! 🤯🤯

Haha Gooooorgeous screen shot right?! 🤣

• Haha
The problem with people like Jess and Bernadette is that they can’t separate the personal from the professional so when somebody gives constructive feedback regarding their businesses they respond in a personal rather professional manner (and the same applies to the social media accounts of their business). The customer is always right and people remember customer service whether it be good or bad.
Two peas in a pod

What happened to the rest why she only has 4% share now? Did she sell them?
jeuneora wanted to raise capital to expand the skincare range and grow internationally, so they sold a whole lot of shares, this would have been 6-12 months ago?

edit: ok it was more than 12 months ago, time flies lol

noseynannie

This was my point - she’s almost like “how dare they not want to donate” or give freebies, I don’t even get what she was wanting now. Just cos you have a business doesn’t mean you’re in the position to give things away!
Wonder i
damn i loved the magical box co and their christmas eve boxes. but of course she’s partnered with Simone 🤢
this pGe is the best ever !!! Half of the people or more then half I had never heard of
That is well overpriced! You can get amazing donuts just like those at some new worlds now for $5, same size
most definitely Long Bay New world has an amazing selection

• Heart
No I’ve been a long time tattle reader and joined so I could ask a question. I know what Black Friday is…I’m just wondering why it’s offensive to people? Ie if it’s just the word black that’s offending people or if there are deeper reasons like perhaps the origin of the holiday. Sheesh 🙄 highly doubt the owners of these companies spend time reading tattle.
I don’t think it’s the words as such
It more (for me anyway) the way they advertise it all

Sorry if I’m late to the party , but can someone fill me in on how dirty talz went from a legal clusterfk with Friday jams, to being there going on about how good it is ?! What??

• Haha
  • Wow

memyselfherenow

VIP Member
Yesterday showed me more of her true colours. Pity party 🥳

And fuck she's a ruthless bitch when it comes to patreon memberships. Even corporate businesses let you see out the end of the month.
When I left I didn't get removed from Group till the end of the month. Actually was a bit over - she must've been slow on admin that month lol.

• Haha