Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pentothal

VIP Member
Elle herself is so out of touch. She was Gifted the baby items she has shared the link for, they’re $150 each. Can get them so much cheaper from other places but naive people will buy them because she’s recommending the free products she got 🤦🏼‍♀️
Yes, that's so true😥. I thought she was trying to be relatable with her postie plus adverts. But Now she's like a mini Simone, using the babies dressed up looking cute (and sad and having to be held up for the picture) marketing what ever product she's pushing that day. And yes people will follow her link, and they may not be in a position like Elle and Dave who could afford to buy these items. It's just showing how out of touch she's become as an influenza, and the huge number of bots they have😡

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Testicle.... ahahahah

Kiri is lovely, I was shocked too. I told kiri she should be getting paid cos kiri was driving to her once a week for FREE.
Quite a distance too

Just confirms what I’ve always thought about bec

Tho without Jane Yee would she have the following she does

influenzavax2.0

Can someone smart explain this to me. Elle herself, via welleclub and welle essentials (her brands) is offering this "amazing" black Friday deal we've all been waiting for.

So if you spend $100 on product you get a "free" quarterly Welleclub membership, no link to the T&C, and lots of questions asking why members don't get anything, not even a discount off the product, 🤔

Or

You can sign up with the code and get 25% off a Welleclub membership but only for new members. Lady I work with, her membership finished yesterday, automatically renewed, she was gutted. Offering a lucky dip of of a free membership to all current members seems a bit cheap considering it costs.$150 a year for not much really. Be interesting to know how many members in WC

Love how they say they value their members ❤❤ This black Friday deal is nothing more than a Membership drive😡, what do members actually get....
this is so ridiculous, if your business isn’t in a position to run a high discount sale then don’t. like what if i want to buy something from Welle Essentials but have 0 interest in the club? seems a bit useless

Becauseyouasked

VIP Member
Tarryn had to pop into the new replay store? Or was it a PR invite for her to score free stuff but you haven’t put AD? Seems odd to drag the boys there especially when they have so much in the garden to do.
Wonder if Bunnings and Hire Pool are paying for this one as well.

memyselfherenow

VIP Member
If she got off her butt and cleaned her house she wouldn’t hear the birds, I’m no housewife cleaner everything in it’s place type person but Jesus take the wheel her house is disgusting, so much shite everywhere 🤮
Those who get it get it. I'm neurodivergent and at near sensory overload point something like tweeting birds would be overwhelming too. But like she should pop her headphones on.

I think it was before she bought her chch house.

Didn't she move because she met her new bf, who looks just like the gangster bf?

Ofcourse she's super cagey about it so you cant ask her.
After Greece she moved to Christchurch to be close to Jeuneora, she bought a house and was there less than a year. Then moved to Auckland to live with her mum, seemed quite a sudden move. Has now moved to Australia to be with the bf.

Goestothehead

VIP Member
Deffinitly looks like boss babes isn't working today...unless even 8am is too early for her. It's the "team just jess" posting what they have avaliable today

• Haha

Becauseyouasked

VIP Member
Trying to keep up with Christian are we Tarryn? It’s more likely going to be a sleep out than a pool house unless you’re trying to show your white privilege. I get the feeling she rushes into a lot of her DIY and then realises the mistakes she has made but won’t admit them.
Because she needs a new project all the time to make sure she can get others to pay for it she hasn’t really seen how well she could have utilised the house. However, she doesn’t want to pay for it either so making big changes wouldn’t work for her.
She created an office on the old house that didn’t work for her and then re-created one in the new place which obviously isn’t working. They opt to have the oldest son in a small room where this could have easily been the kids play room and utilised the bigger room for him? Or the other two and him in theirs.
They don’t have friends or family who come to stay so I assume this will become the oldest boys room in a few years.

Attachments

Reactions: 3

Becauseyouasked

VIP Member
Can others please report Hannah Laity’s posts to the ASA, she is seriously so bad at not disclosing ads on her main post feed, it is shocking how she gets away with it so much!! It’s almost like she’s embarrassed that her whole feed is pretty much an ad, embarrassing when you could easily just pay for it all yourself and not have to disclose ad / gifted etc.
I’m at the point I don’t think they care. I have reported time and again on people like her and get nothing. I think they know this. When it first came out they made sure they added it all the time now they don’t care.

booboo222

Chatty Member
Exactly!!
Like throw in something that’s different and show that - I call that influencing! Not being the same as everyone else

BellsAK

Chatty Member
So that must have been after she lived in Christchurch and suddenly packed up and moved to Auckland? Why did she move back to Auckland in a hurry and why wouldn’t she answer any questions about it?
“it’s my personal life guys”
I think it was before she bought her chch house.

Didn't she move because she met her new bf, who looks just like the gangster bf?

Ofcourse she's super cagey about it so you cant ask her.