Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Why Kennedy and Vaughn? I kinda like them lol. I don't follow the others. LFYD does my head in now to the point just his face annoys me lmao
Kennedy because he’s besties with Simone & Sera L so anyone in that circle is a no no for me. Used to love Vaughn but just find him OTT now and I hate the way he talks over everyone on the show plus don’t like the way he uses/shows the girls.

Reactions: 4

Becauseyouasked

VIP Member
Seriously how old is she? Ffs nobody wants to see some 40yr olds crotch whiskers 🤮
She’s only in her 30’s trying to dress like a teen. All for looking good but this felt like she had ordered off Ali Express or Shein and forgot that going down a size (cause she wants to remind us how skinny she is) dress will be way shorter! I’m taller than her and always have to go up a size with short dress as no one needs to see that. Let’s just hope it’s so tight when she does bend over no one gets an eye full!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

Goestothehead

VIP Member
I was gonna say what the hell is her meaning behind this? My mum got an angel baby for my sister who passed as a newborn, so confused!

Exactly! My sister in law just got one for their baby they lost also so as soon as I saw it I clicked! I feel like if she did have a miscarriage she would have said with this so feel it's just one of those things she thought was cute and didn't do her research again abd then to out music about hell to it just is so wrong

Kennedy because he’s besties with Simone & Sera L so anyone in that circle is a no no for me. Used to love Vaughn but just find him OTT now and I hate the way he talks over everyone on the show plus don’t like the way he uses/shows the girls.
Totally agree that it’s the Vaughan show lol.
i remember he said in the past that he won’t involve the girls online ads etc if they don’t want to be involved, and that any $$ he gets from the ads with the girls go into their accounts for future. Wonder if that’s still the case, it was a few years ago when he said that.
i like listening to the show mostly. fletch is my spirit animal.

• Heart
I think the most she ever had was 5% if that. So it’s just embarrassing that she would call it her company / her work. My theory Re chch is that she felt she was a much bigger part of jeunora than she actually was. And she thought she was gonna go down there and be welcomed with open arms. But the two main owners probably didn’t appreciate Millie claiming all the credit for their hard work. Shortly after, they got rid of influencer discount codes and just reduced prices overall. Millie didn’t stay much longer after that.
She definitely had 1/3 before Amber Peebles (?) also came on board. I remember checking the company register at the time. At this time I was doing a business course so used jeuneora to highlight some points in my essays of small NZ start ups going international.

Then Jeuneora wanted to raise capital so sold a large number of shares.
Now she doesn’t even have 5%

• Haha

Pentothal

VIP Member
Can someone smart explain this to me. Elle herself, via welleclub and welle essentials (her brands) is offering this "amazing" black Friday deal we've all been waiting for.

So if you spend $100 on product you get a "free" quarterly Welleclub membership, no link to the T&C, and lots of questions asking why members don't get anything, not even a discount off the product, 🤔

Or

You can sign up with the code and get 25% off a Welleclub membership but only for new members. Lady I work with, her membership finished yesterday, automatically renewed, she was gutted. Offering a lucky dip of of a free membership to all current members seems a bit cheap considering it costs.$150 a year for not much really. Be interesting to know how many members in WC

Love how they say they value their members ❤❤ This black Friday deal is nothing more than a Membership drive😡, what do members actually get....

Attachments

Scab-on Scamderson.

That top is sooo dirty and it looks like with the fit and way it sits at bottom it should realy be the kind of top you wear around home, not much of an example to wear to encourage people to buy it 😅

Also you were busier than usual? So you usually have way more food than that at 1pm? 😬🙄 sounds like bullshit
Sounds to me like she's trying to save face. Sooooo busy and soooo many good reviews 🤣🤣

• Haha
Hahaha! Hello simone scamnderson!
Thanks for the update. What car did she end up getting? A brand new EV? Finally gave up trying to get a free car?😂😂😂 why would she be in auckland hotel alone???
some kind of EV or hybrid, I actually don’t recall because like most of her content it was so dull that I’ve blocked it out.
she went to an em cult event (I think? I don’t follow em cult) and didn’t want to drive home at night so instead she stayed in a hotel. She got a bonus night to herself in the hotel as the grandparents had the kids.

• Haha

windowsandwalls

Chatty Member
Has anyone used the tits up tape that was in lovingelliesbelly’s stories the other day? I need some tape for an event coming up but don’t want buy it if it’s shit 🫠🙃
Yeah it’s fine. Works just like any strapping tape tbh. So doesn’t matter what you get, Tits Up, Boobie Tape, or just strapping tape. Just make sure you wet it or soak it in some kind of body oil to help take it off without pulling too much.

shh77

VIP Member
If you can't afford lunch, which was very much a disingenuous statement....let's see how long this lasts. Surely you would then cut back on nails, hair, facials, waxing, lashes, take less of a wage from the business. But not if you are bougee Jess. I guess we watch this space🤣
A business cannot remain “successful” being operated in this way! You’re right….watch this space!